Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 06/27/13 -- Grumpy Pete!?!?
Not quite its 160 acres with two houses, a gravel pit and has a private beach. We are subdividing and selling off the newer house and living in the other till they build our new house. The new house and property is 4 miles southwest of Beausejour.
NussieT Wrote:Not quite its 160 acres with two houses, a gravel pit and has a private beach. We are subdividing and selling off the newer house and living in the other till they build our new house. The new house and property is 4 miles southwest of Beausejour.

So the dirt business is a good business?
[Image: T4rRsHd.jpg]
Joe Wrote:[Image: T4rRsHd.jpg]
...and?
lock your doors before you jerk off in your basement. and teach your dog not to eat mushrooms. check.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Not quite its 160 acres with two houses, a gravel pit and has a private beach. We are subdividing and selling off the newer house and living in the other till they build our new house. The new house and property is 4 miles southwest of Beausejour.

It's. very competitive. You have to know people. Our customers are pretty loyal so we rely on them. The concrete plant finishes off the trifecta. One small concrete pour can run 8-10k.
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

It's. very competitive. You have to know people. Our customers are pretty loyal so we rely on them. The concrete plant finishes off the trifecta. One small concrete pour can run 8-10k.

I guess that's not residential concrete like patios and stuff. I think we are at $110 a yard.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

I guess that's not residential concrete like patios and stuff. I think we are at $110 a yard.
The concrete business we bought out was starting to go under so we lost a lot of clientele. We do get the odd job for patios, stairs and such which would be obviously less cash. Our trucks are from the 70's and look like shit. Once we get newer ones I'm sure people would use us more.
Most of the pours we do are for new homes so a small pour would be 9-23 yards. The biggest one we've ever poured so far is 90 yards.
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I hate pie

Sent from a place where pie is forbidden.

:high5:
Thanks for letting us know that's still the case.

That was just in case there were any doubts
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!

Business is good!!
:clap:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

Jim is finishing up building his garage. He's looking for a concrete deal.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Jim is finishing up building his garage. He's looking for a concrete deal.

It would be far too expensive for me to do it but I do know the best concrete finisher, only thing he is busy til like November...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM