Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 06/27/13 -- Grumpy Pete!?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I wonder if Peter has mellowed out a bit and decided to join us again!?
NussieT Wrote:I wonder if Peter has mellowed out a bit and decided to join us again!?

Not with that attitude he won't Wink

sent from somewhere with some device
I injured myself but I don't know how I did it. I went to bed and I was fine, woke up and my tailbone hurt so much. I pushed through the pain at gym class but now I am thinking I may regret it.
NussieT Wrote:I injured myself but I don't know how I did it. I went to bed and I was fine, woke up and my tailbone hurt so much. I pushed through the pain at gym class but now I am thinking I may regret it.
Sleep :doggystyle: ing
[Image: 1044978_10151515864564779_730795416_n.jpg]
Joe Wrote:[Image: 1044978_10151515864564779_730795416_n.jpg]
That looks really cool
jkeefer Wrote:
That looks really cool

I guess it's kind of shitty if you live near an area prone to forest fires, but it is kind of cool looking.
Joe Wrote:
jkeefer Wrote:
That looks really cool

I guess it's kind of shitty if you live near an area prone to forest fires, but it is kind of cool looking.

why is it in the water in the nighttime photo?

Brampton Wrote:why is it in the water in the nighttime photo?

Sometimes the dog poops on the patio so they have to move the fire thing and clean up.
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I injured myself but I don't know how I did it. I went to bed and I was fine, woke up and my tailbone hurt so much. I pushed through the pain at gym class but now I am thinking I may regret it.

No. I actually think Jim kneed me in his sleep. He is bad for driving while he sleeps
everybody is bad for driving when they are asleep.
I told Jo-Mo the washboy that his cat has AIDS, and he looked like he was going to cry.
I should have gone to the Transformers casting call.
My friend was there as an extra last night.
LeNeve Wrote:I told Jo-Mo the washboy that his cat has AIDS, and he looked like he was going to cry.

Welcome to the world of feline aids...
Joe Wrote:
Damn, you beat me to it. :roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6