Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 06/27/13 -- Grumpy Pete!?!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Ten Things You Need to Know Today: June 27, 2013
editorial.huffingtonpost.com

Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. WHAT'S NEXT IN GAY MARRIAGE FIGHT
Advocates say they will try to legalize same-sex marriages nationwide in the next five years after the U.S. Supreme Court extended federal recognition to the unions.

2. OBAMA HIGHLIGHTS DEMOCRACY IN AFRICA
The president is visiting Senegal, where the president ousted a leader who was trying to change the constitution, and was to reflect on the ties with African-Americans. OBAMA

3. IMMIGRATION VOTE COULD COME TODAY
Test votes in the Senate show a majority of over 60 votes needed to secure passage of Obama's overhaul of immigration laws. Prospects in the House are still uncertain.

4. UNCERTAINTY SURROUNDING NSA LEAKER GROWS
Snowden still hasn't been heard from and Ecuador's foreign minister says it may take two months to decide whether to grant him asylum.

5. SOUTH AFRICA WAITS AND WORRIES ABOUT MANDELA
The president canceled a visit to Mozambique today after visiting the critically ill anti-apartheid leader in the hospital.

6. VIDEO, TEXT MESSAGES CITED IN HERNANDEZ ARREST
Police say the ex-New England Patriot was seen leaving home with a gun, and the semi-pro player he's accused of killing texted he was with "NFL" hours later.

7. SANDY'S LATEST VICTIM
The remains of a handyman who drowned in a trailer in New York City's Rockaways weren't found until April, six months after the superstorm.

8. PAYING YOUR BILLS IN SPACE
PayPal and two space travel groups are forming a group to investigate what currency might be used beyond Earth's realm once space tourism takes off.

9. SAYING GOODBYE TO GANDOLFINI
The "Sopranos" star will be remembered today at a Manhattan funeral service. Broadway lights were dimmed last night in his honor.

10. TWO BIG NAMES OUSTED AT WIMBLEDON
Seven-time champ Roger Federer and No. 3 seed Maria Sharapova were stunned in the second round by players who weren't ranked in the top 100.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I told Jo-Mo the washboy that his cat has AIDS, and he looked like he was going to cry.

Welcome to the world of feline aids...

He's always taking off work to take his cat to the vet, so I told him its probaly cat AIDS.
The local radio show hid a blow up doll in Winnipeg, find her and you get Alice in Chains tickets. I figured it out on the first clue, only I'm not driving 45 minutes to go get her.
NussieT Wrote:The local radio show hid a blow up doll in Winnipeg, find her and you get Alice in Chains tickets. I figured it out on the first clue, only I'm not driving 45 minutes to go get her.

I was reading some of the customer reviews from real doll yesterday. shit was weirfer than weirf.
LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:The local radio show hid a blow up doll in Winnipeg, find her and you get Alice in Chains tickets. I figured it out on the first clue, only I'm not driving 45 minutes to go get her.

I was reading some of the customer reviews from real doll yesterday. shit was weirfer than weirf.

Whoever found her on Tuesday violated her. They said she came back with writing on her and flat.
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Whoever found her on Tuesday violated her. They said she came back with writing on her and flat.
Ursula?
Ten Things You Need to Know Today: June 27, 2013
editorial.huffingtonpost.com

Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. WHAT'S NEXT IN GAY MARRIAGE FIGHT
Advocates say they will try to legalize same-sex marriages nationwide in the next five years after the U.S. Supreme Court extended federal recognition to the unions.
For Christ sake just get it over with already so we can focus on other things like the government spying on us or something!

2. OBAMA HIGHLIGHTS DEMOCRACY IN AFRICA
The president is visiting Senegal, where the president ousted a leader who was trying to change the constitution, and was to reflect on the ties with African-Americans. OBAMA
Democracy has become so great that the government has a backup of all of my data in case my computer crashes.

3. IMMIGRATION VOTE COULD COME TODAY
Test votes in the Senate show a majority of over 60 votes needed to secure passage of Obama's overhaul of immigration laws. Prospects in the House are still uncertain.
I have no idea what is being voted on. I don't really think anyone is going to come in and take my job.

4. UNCERTAINTY SURROUNDING NSA LEAKER GROWS
Snowden still hasn't been heard from and Ecuador's foreign minister says it may take two months to decide whether to grant him asylum.
I think this whole deal should be the start of a revolution.

5. SOUTH AFRICA WAITS AND WORRIES ABOUT MANDELA
The president canceled a visit to Mozambique today after visiting the critically ill anti-apartheid leader in the hospital.
This guy makes the news every day.

6. VIDEO, TEXT MESSAGES CITED IN HERNANDEZ ARREST
Police say the ex-New England Patriot was seen leaving home with a gun, and the semi-pro player he's accused of killing texted he was with "NFL" hours later.
He is sooo fucked and I don't care

7. SANDY'S LATEST VICTIM
The remains of a handyman who drowned in a trailer in New York City's Rockaways weren't found until April, six months after the superstorm.
Umm, it's damn near July. Apparently nothing happens on time surrounding this guy.

8. PAYING YOUR BILLS IN SPACE
PayPal and two space travel groups are forming a group to investigate what currency might be used beyond Earth's realm once space tourism takes off.
Bit Coin

9. SAYING GOODBYE TO GANDOLFINI
The "Sopranos" star will be remembered today at a Manhattan funeral service. Broadway lights were dimmed last night in his honor.
I'm still hoping they bring back the Sopranos. If they do I guess we know what happens after the screen goes black.

10. TWO BIG NAMES OUSTED AT WIMBLEDON
Seven-time champ Roger Federer and No. 3 seed Maria Sharapova were stunned in the second round by players who weren't ranked in the top 100.
I know one thing about tennis. Maria Sharapova is hot.
I used to play alot of tennis. now, I don't even have a tennis raquet, and I don't even know what happened to the one I used to have.
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Ursula?
What are you talking about?
LeNeve Wrote:I used to play alot of tennis. now, I don't even have a tennis raquet, and I don't even know what happened to the one I used to have.

I dont like playing tennis. I had to play it for gym class and id serve it too hard and go over the tracks or out of bounds.
NussieT Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Ursula?
What are you talking about?

Were you referring to super troopers?
NussieT Wrote:Were you referring to super troopers?
Yes
NussieT Wrote:What are you talking about?

Thats what I say after 50% of your posts. :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:What are you talking about?

Thats what I say after 50% of your posts. :roflmao:
:high5:
NussieT Wrote:I wonder if Peter has mellowed out a bit and decided to join us again!?

[Image: 24839039.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6