Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
06/03/13 -- Wake Up!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:well, they need to hurry the hell up with my taco bell, because I'm starving to death right now.
The local government still needs to approve everything, in the mean time I have to drive to the hood in the Bronx for my Popeye's fix Confusedwoot:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:well, they need to hurry the hell up with my taco bell, because I'm starving to death right now.
The local government still needs to approve everything, in the mean time I have to drive to the hood in the Bronx for my Popeye's fix Confusedwoot:
They recently opened a Popeye's near my house. The lines are always so long that I haven't taken the time to eat there yet.
When I was little, we used to go out to Grand Haven on the west side of the state every summer for offshore races.
I think this add is probably from around that time.

[Image: scarab011.jpg]
boats and hoes, and chicken
My own personal trip down memory lane...
I remember the Gentry Turbo Eagle, I wonder what year this was from, I was probably there.

[youtube]hHmxtn3SHDo[/youtube]
Chip Wrote:Not surprised by this at all...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-5...port-says/

I read the part where it said Cleveland and did not need to proceed further.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:Ten Things You Need to Know Today: June 3, 2013
editorial.huffingtonpost.com

Your daily look at late-breaking news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today:

1. FIRE AT CHINA POULTRY FARM KILLS AT LEAST 119
Workers were trapped inside the large concrete buildings after explosions in the plant's electrical system apparently started the blaze. - This is going to happen more and more there.

2. THE WORST OF THE WEATHER MAY BE OVER
As Midwestern states deal with the aftermath of tornadoes and the northeast addresses power outages, meteorologists say no more severe weather is anticipated today.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I must be the only person on earth not watching game of thrones. Confusedad:

You are not alone.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:a video my son made yesterday using an old cell phone. I was impressed.
[youtube]vogjdBXuFqE[/youtube]

Pretty cool. Does he want to edit and splice together some videos for me?
I HATE PIE!!
eddieyourdj Wrote:You can all join me on Thursday to celebrate the death of my 40s!!!

Damn. Dude. You are getting old!

:poke:
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:

I tried that stuff. It is pretty damn good.
I HATE PIE!!
So I turned on Sirius, and Faction was playing Bob Marley... :killme:

So I went over to CnR, and Rich is lecturing people on credit card debt and finances. :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme:
Chip Wrote:So I turned on Sirius, and Faction was playing Bob Marley... :killme:

So I went over to CnR, and Rich is lecturing people on credit card debt and finances. :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme: :killme:
Im sitting in a chair spinning around in circles m
[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]The concrete plant office.
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So I turned on Sirius, and Faction was playing Bob Marley... :killme:

Im sitting in a chair spinning around in circles m

I'm going to start doing that instead too.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday 01/26/15 -- Early morning wake up call NussieT 25 548 01-26-2015, 07:34 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  10/24/2011 - Wake up already! Joe 232 716 10-25-2011, 11:35 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Thursday 11/11 - WAKE UP! Joe 302 2,674 11-11-2010, 07:19 PM
Last Post: DaveP
  Tooosday, Sept 14, 2010 ~ Time to Wake Up Beckster 424 3,569 09-15-2010, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Monday, August 30, 2010 ~ Wake Up!! Beckster 204 1,786 09-02-2010, 10:50 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  September 1, 2010 ~ Wake Up, It's Hump Day Beckster 246 2,202 09-02-2010, 10:32 AM
Last Post: Beckster