Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 4/25/13 - Almost Friday
Joe Wrote:Gain 60 pounds in a year???? Holy shit that is certainly grounds for a breakup.

Say what?! I didn't even gain that much with the pregnancy. But I've known women who have. I've already gone down 2 pant sizes and hope to go down more.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I have a cold and it sucks, but at least it's not the Snagglepuss virus.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Gain 60 pounds in a year???? Holy shit that is certainly grounds for a breakup.

Say what?! I didn't even gain that much with the pregnancy. But I've known women who have. I've already gone down 2 pant sizes and hope to go down more.

I met a girl online once that was short, cute and about 90lbs in her picture. When I met her she was around 150 to 160. It was definitely the same girl in the picture, but one year later. She said the depo shot caused it.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

I met a girl online once that was short, cute and about 90lbs in her picture. When I met her she was around 150 to 160. It was definitely the same girl in the picture, but one year later. She said the depo shot caused it.

I lost half (maybe a bit over half) of the baby weight I put on really quick, but it has slowed down some. I've been trying to do yoga and pilates, but many of the positions make it feel like my incision is about to rip open and it fucking hurts. I didn't think that would bother me so much after 3 months. I've been trying to walk as much as possible when I can (when it's not snowing/raining). I hate my stomach right now. Jim doesn't care how much weight I lose, as long as my boobs stay big. I care though, this will be the first summer that I won't wear a bikini at all.
I HATE PIE!!
I am renewing my Y membership... Now, I just need to figure out what to do with the baby. They have a shallow pool, so I think I might "water walk" with her, so I am not leaving her in their daycare... where she'll probably be ignored. I don't like the idea of people watching her that I don't know.
I HATE PIE!!
I got into the habit of walking the dog and it was going great until the fucking dog attacked us. I think it fucked me up more than it did my dog. Now when I walk her I am paranoid. I've left my street with her maybe 10 times since last year. Before we would walk everywhere. Occasionally I'd walk her the entire development which is over 5 miles around.

I thought maybe I'd arm myself and on a few occasions I carried a hammer or something heavy with me on my belt. The problem is I can't go beating every friendly dog that comes out of a yard, but the truth is the dog that attacked us was friendly when it walked up.
Joe Wrote:I got into the habit of walking the dog and it was going great until the fucking dog attacked us. I think it fucked me up more than it did my dog. Now when I walk her I am paranoid. I've left my street with her maybe 10 times since last year. Before we would walk everywhere. Occasionally I'd walk her the entire development which is over 5 miles around.

I thought maybe I'd arm myself and on a few occasions I carried a hammer or something heavy with me on my belt. The problem is I can't go beating every friendly dog that comes out of a yard, but the truth is the dog that attacked us was friendly when it walked up.

I don't blame you, I'd be armed too. Jim's dog, our male, I can't walk with the stroller. Not sure if it was because I was pregnant, but he began growling at guys that approached us. He scared the shit out of a roller blader one day.. I think the sound of the guy's skates on the bridge is what triggered that. My dog adapted to the stroller pretty well, I was surprised.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I got into the habit of walking the dog and it was going great until the fucking dog attacked us. I think it fucked me up more than it did my dog. Now when I walk her I am paranoid. I've left my street with her maybe 10 times since last year. Before we would walk everywhere. Occasionally I'd walk her the entire development which is over 5 miles around.

I don't blame you, I'd be armed too. Jim's dog, our male, I can't walk with the stroller. Not sure if it was because I was pregnant, but he began growling at guys that approached us. He scared the shit out of a roller blader one day.. I think the sound of the guy's skates on the bridge is what triggered that. My dog adapted to the stroller pretty well, I was surprised.

You know the worst part about it was that the owners said my dog attacked them and Animal Control believed their story. That scares me because if it happens again I'm sure there's a record out there that says my dog is dangerous.
Dude... Y'all sucked at foruming today.
Joe Wrote:Dude... Y'all sucked at foruming today.

I can't argue with that.
Chip Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Dude... Y'all sucked at foruming today.

I can't argue with that.
:whomo:
I sucked at foruming today. I can admit that
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:I sucked at foruming today. I can admit that

Too busy mentally beating down the IT guy?
Joe Wrote:

That pussy still hasn't shown up to do his job
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

That pussy still hasn't shown up to do his job

He's probably building a server to host a forum for some new radio show.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM