Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 4/25/13 - Almost Friday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
My cat is licking the mint dental floss container!!!
So we interviewed 3 people for my old job and I liked two of them.

The first guy turned it down because it was too far away. Umm.. Didn't he Google Map it before he came for the interview?

The 2nd guy wanted more money or some shit. I also have to ask whether or not this guy knew what the fuck he was applying for.

They decided to hire the 3rd guy. He seemed more like a salesman than someone technical. I can't wait till he fucks up and I tell him he was our last choice. :wink:
He is also very fond of carrot juice. He'll play with an empty carrot bag for hours
There's no way Im wasting any time interviewing for a job when I have no idea what it pays. IT jobs vary in pay so much. I could interview for the same job with one company who wants to pay 40-50K and another company who will pay 70-80k.
Fuck those IT guys, cant even show up to fix a beeping noise on a camera server. They all should make about 20K per year, until proven otherwise
Gweneth Paltrow named the most beautiful woman of 2013
Derick Wrote:Fuck those IT guys, cant even show up to fix a beeping noise on a camera server. They all should make about 20K per year, until proven otherwise

I don't know... Some of my clients have large DVR camera systems that are houses in their data centers, but they aren't managed or serviced by IT.
Derick Wrote:Gweneth Paltrow named the most beautiful woman of 2013

10 years late on that one aren't they.

its only been 4 months in 2013.
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Fuck those IT guys, cant even show up to fix a beeping noise on a camera server. They all should make about 20K per year, until proven otherwise

I don't know... Some of my clients have large DVR camera systems that are houses in their data centers, but they aren't managed or serviced by IT.
we have about 200 cameras in our building, 50 per server. 1 of them was beeping like a battery backup failure. but the battery backup was fine, and the load thingy seemed ok. I just turned the entire server off for those 50 cameras. In this case our cameras are handled by IT, and we have like 1 IT guy for the entire chicago region, and he is an overly proud fuck up. He wont even talk to me, cause last time, I told him he needs to hurry up, that he's taking way too long to accomplish a mediocre task
Joe Wrote:

yeah, 10 years ago, sofa king hot. today - mediocre at best
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

yeah, 10 years ago, sofa king hot. today - mediocre at best
Still hot for her age...but not the most beautiful in 2013.
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

we have about 200 cameras in our building, 50 per server. 1 of them was beeping like a battery backup failure. but the battery backup was fine, and the load thingy seemed ok. I just turned the entire server off for those 50 cameras. In this case our cameras are handled by IT, and we have like 1 IT guy for the entire chicago region, and he is an overly proud fuck up. He wont even talk to me, cause last time, I told him he needs to hurry up, that he's taking way too long to accomplish a mediocre task

Maybe this is the problem.
I've got nothing to add except for this.

[Image: cool7-24.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5