Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 4/25/13 - Almost Friday
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
Derick Wrote:Fuck those IT guys, cant even show up to fix a beeping noise on a camera server. They all should make about 20K per year, until proven otherwise

I don't know... Some of my clients have large DVR camera systems that are houses in their data centers, but they aren't managed or serviced by IT.
we have about 200 cameras in our building, 50 per server. 1 of them was beeping like a battery backup failure. but the battery backup was fine, and the load thingy seemed ok. I just turned the entire server off for those 50 cameras. In this case our cameras are handled by IT, and we have like 1 IT guy for the entire chicago region, and he is an overly proud fuck up. He wont even talk to me, cause last time, I told him he needs to hurry up, that he's taking way too long to accomplish a mediocre task

Maybe this is the problem.

No, fuck that guy.
He didn't drop everything to stop the beeping by Derick.
What could possibly be more important then that?
Chip Wrote:No, fuck that guy.

Derick probably went all Reese Witherspoon on him with the "Don't you know who I am?"
Joe Wrote:
Chip Wrote:No, fuck that guy.

Derick probably went all Reese Witherspoon on him with the "Don't you know who I am?"

:roflmao:
No wonder he won't talk to him, or fix his problems.
i didnt even tell him about it, my boss had already done that. He's a lazy pile of shit. His whole job is to fix problems, thats it. There is no mainanence, or actual computer work, that is all handled by the IT team at the home office. His entire job here is to fix things that are broken, hardware related.
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:i didnt even tell him about it, my boss had already done that. He's a lazy pile of shit. His whole job is to fix problems, thats it. There is no mainanence, or actual computer work, that is all handled by the IT team at the home office. His entire job here is to fix things that are broken, hardware related.

I think I would like that job.
Derick's IT guy is probaly banging a hot secretary in a janitors closet somewhere. Thats why he is busy. and now that 50 cameras are disabled, it will be hard to prove that he is banging hot secretaries on company time.
Good morning
Derick Wrote:Gweneth Paltrow named the most beautiful woman of 2013

I am going to go ahead and disagree
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:

Even making this face, Scarlett Johansson is better.

[Image: scarlett-johansson-on-set-of-captain-ame...35x580.jpg]
Derick Wrote:i didnt even tell him about it, my boss had already done that. He's a lazy pile of shit. His whole job is to fix problems, thats it. There is no mainanence, or actual computer work, that is all handled by the IT team at the home office. His entire job here is to fix things that are broken, hardware related.

There's the problem. They stick the guy at a desk and tell him to wait for shit to break. I can't imagine he has a ton of work just waiting for desktops to fail. I would think that after a while he'd develop a daily routine that doesn't involve what he was hired for. Now when you call him to work on something you're interrupting him from his daily routine.

A good example would be DBN. I worked 2 years for a company building a solid infrastructure and by the 3rd year everything ran so well and notified me before it failed that I was bored. I'd go out and research new technology for them and they'd shoot it down because they didn't want to spend money. After a while I just started researching shit that had nothing to do with my job. Next thing I know I have Linux servers running for no reason and then I figured why not put a website on them.

It used to annoy me after a while when people would call for help because it would take away from fucking off.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

Even making this face, Scarlett Johansson is better.

[Image: scarlett-johansson-on-set-of-captain-ame...35x580.jpg]

She looks like Shrek
Joe Wrote:It used to annoy me after a while when people would call for help because it would take away from fucking off.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
why is there a nome in the pic of scarlette?
A old coworker leaves this company to go work for a large nationwide transport company. 2 years later he's promoted to Director of Information Systems for the United States. :killme:

They are also hiring and pay really well. Unfortunately because I work here I can't apply. :killme:
Joe Wrote:A old coworker leaves this company to go work for a large nationwide transport company. 2 years later he's promoted to Director of Information Systems for the United States. :killme:

They are also hiring and pay really well. Unfortunately because I work here I can't apply. :killme:
why cant you apply?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM