Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2/27/2013.....good morning
Pete Nice Wrote:No mileage or gas compensation sucks. And you need to really put on some miles to be able to use the mileage deduction over the standard deduction. Do you itemize now?

I put the mileage in using TurboTax and I get back a few hundred extra at the end of the year. I know I never claim enough and I screw myself at the end of the year.
Chip Wrote:How did I just find out that this is going to be in Detroit this year?

http://www.orionmusicandmore.com/

I knew about this. Classic cars and Metallica... How fucking awesome!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:They're filming Transformers here again.
I'll get to get my picture taken with Optimus Prime some more.

As humanity picks up the pieces, following the conclusion of Transformers: Dark of the Moon, Autobots and Decepticons have all but vanished from the face of the planet. However, a group of powerful, ingenious businessman and scientists attempt to learn from past Transformer incursions and push the boundaries of technology beyond what they can control – all while an ancient, powerful Transformer menace sets Earth in his crosshairs. The epic adventure and battle between good and evil, freedom and enslavement ensues.

Sweet!!!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Sara on the show is hilarious.
Joe Wrote:So I just sat with the guy who's job I'm taking over. After prying into why he's leaving and the details on how his new job differs from this one I think I'm ready to follow him out the door.

Ruh-roh Confusedad:
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Joe Wrote:So I just sat with the guy who's job I'm taking over. After prying into why he's leaving and the details on how his new job differs from this one I think I'm ready to follow him out the door.

Ruh-roh Confusedad:

The best part is I ask the guy what project I'm taking over first and it's something that no one else knows including him. It's one of those things that has a whole certification on it's own. My company doesn't provide training for anything so I'm going to spend every night trying to learn it.
Joe Wrote:
beckster Wrote:

Ruh-roh Confusedad:

The best part is I ask the guy what project I'm taking over first and it's something that no one else knows including him. It's one of those things that has a whole certification on it's own. My company doesn't provide training for anything so I'm going to spend every night trying to learn it.

How do businesses run like that and manage to stay afloat? It makes no sense.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, April 28, 2016 ~ Chilly Morning Beckster 49 2,173 04-28-2016, 03:36 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  FRIDAY, March 25, 2016 ~ Good Beckster 8 496 03-25-2016, 01:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday 06/18/15 - Sleep is good NussieT 8 266 06-18-2015, 03:23 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Monday 01/26/15 -- Early morning wake up call NussieT 25 548 01-26-2015, 07:34 PM
  Thursday, Nov 13, 2013 ~ Free Falling Beckster 17 234 11-13-2014, 04:39 PM
  Tuesday, September 2 ~ Good Bye Summer Beckster 20 496 09-02-2014, 02:44 PM
  June 9, 2013 ~ Today..... Beckster 54 512 06-09-2014, 04:25 PM
  Weds - 06/04/14 -- Smelly Morning. NussieT 25 450 06-04-2014, 02:11 PM
  Thursday, April 10, 2014 ~ 23 is a good number Beckster 85 1,119 04-10-2014, 07:24 PM