Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 12/13/12.....Actress found H.I.Bee positive
:roflmao:
Normally I think some cops use tasers too freely, but in this case, I'm ok with it.

http://www.wcvb.com/news/local/boston-no...index.html
Chip Wrote:Yeah really New York, get over it, it was just some rain.

“This has got to be the largest collection of old English musicians ever assembled in Madison Square Garden,” Jagger said. “But I've got to say, if it rains in London, you've got to come and help us, OK?”
shit we were lucky it didn't rain as much
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
The other day, electrical workers from Mississippi are still here repairing stuff, they look exhausted.

I feel so bad for them, wish they would let them go home, plus they are staying in bunkers in a amusement park parking lot.
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Hey Joe, Leneve & Taylor, I enjoyed the 12/12/12 commentary last night. I was rolling!!
 - I’m a loner, Dottie, a rebel.
Donginator Wrote:The other day, electrical workers from Mississippi are still here repairing stuff, they look exhausted.

I feel so bad for them, wish they would let them go home, plus they are staying in bunkers in a amusement park parking lot.

7 years ago we had a massive ice storm that destroyed almost every power line in the midwest. there were some areas without power for a month or more. 2 weeks without power for most people. I was without power for a little less than a week.

There are still power line crews from out of state here working. some of the companies even bought land and put trailers in for the workers, so their families could stay with them.

I think they are almost done now though.
eddieyourdj Wrote:Hey Joe, Leneve & Taylor, I enjoyed the 12/12/12 commentary last night. I was rolling!!
:high5: that was fun.
Chip Wrote:I watched the beginning of it, and it made me realize I'll be fine with never seeing Bruce Springsteen in concert.
I get it, he's great at what he does, it just annoys the hell out of me.
:killme:

Then I also realized that Pink Floyd still needs to get back together for a tour.
That has always been the one concert I might pay what ever it takes to go to.

I would love to see them to.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I watched the beginning of it, and it made me realize I'll be fine with never seeing Bruce Springsteen in concert.
I get it, he's great at what he does, it just annoys the hell out of me.
:killme:

Then I also realized that Pink Floyd still needs to get back together for a tour.
That has always been the one concert I might pay what ever it takes to go to.
I''ve never been a pink floyd fan, but after watching that last night.....I would go to a pink floyd concert

They got back together for that Live 8 concert, or what ever it was, and sounded awesome.
But I've always been a big Pink Floyd fan.
In high school I heard a classic rock channel played the Wall from start to finish, and I was hooked.

My buddy and I listened to the whole album while watching Wizard of Oz. Crazy how the music fits into the movie.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I'm in the minority here but I don't get all the days about pink Floyd or the who. I turned off the concert when the who put me to sleep

Pink Floyd and The Who were probably my 2 favorite acts there last night.
Dave Grohl would be up there too.
I don't remember who all was there.
All I know is I hated Bruce, and didn't care enough to stick around after Pink Floyd.

I am very bummed out that I missed the entire concert. I went to bed early. Confusedad:
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:The other day, electrical workers from Mississippi are still here repairing stuff, they look exhausted.

7 years ago we had a massive ice storm that destroyed almost every power line in the midwest. there were some areas without power for a month or more. 2 weeks without power for most people. I was without power for a little less than a week.

There are still power line crews from out of state here working. some of the companies even bought land and put trailers in for the workers, so their families could stay with them.

I think they are almost done now though.
Damn 7 years & still fixing everything
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
From town and Country Ford in Ligonier, PA

"just unloaded 14 boxes from the fed-ex truck. 7 boxes had holes punched through them or was smashed but the best part was that 4 of them was torn open but then retaped with a nice looking packing tape that had a candy cane pattern on it"
eddieyourdj Wrote:Hey Joe, Leneve & Taylor, I enjoyed the 12/12/12 commentary last night. I was rolling!!
It was fun :high5:

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Brampton Wrote:

:high5: We need another tragedy now.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

:high5: We need another tragedy now.

its like mystery science theatre with facebook

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM