Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 12/13/12.....Actress found H.I.Bee positive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
good morning everyone.......I recorded the concert, added an hour and a half to the dvr schedule, and still didn't record Dave Groel..... Wtf
I watched the beginning of it, and it made me realize I'll be fine with never seeing Bruce Springsteen in concert.
I get it, he's great at what he does, it just annoys the hell out of me.
:killme:

Then I also realized that Pink Floyd still needs to get back together for a tour.
That has always been the one concert I might pay what ever it takes to go to.
Chip Wrote:I watched the beginning of it, and it made me realize I'll be fine with never seeing Bruce Springsteen in concert.

Then I also realized that Pink Floyd still needs to get back together for a tour.
I''ve never been a pink floyd fan, but after watching that last night.....I would go to a pink floyd concert
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:I watched the beginning of it, and it made me realize I'll be fine with never seeing Bruce Springsteen in concert.

I''ve never been a pink floyd fan, but after watching that last night.....I would go to a pink floyd concert

They got back together for that Live 8 concert, or what ever it was, and sounded awesome.
But I've always been a big Pink Floyd fan.
In high school I heard a classic rock channel played the Wall from start to finish, and I was hooked.
Brampton Wrote:good morning everyone.......I recorded the concert, added an hour and a half to the dvr schedule, and still didn't record Dave Groel..... Wtf

Yeah, I just recorded everything till 3AM
I had the Pink Floyd reunion on in my pool hall. Everyone stopped what they were doing to watch. People had tears in their eyes.
http://www.seatsofanarchy.com

I'm not sure anyone needs these.
Joe Wrote:http://www.seatsofanarchy.com

I guess they sell anything now
Joe Wrote:http://www.seatsofanarchy.com

i would like a list of people that bought them, so I can avoid them.
I stopped watching the concert after springsteen was on i think.
gay bees :roflmao: :roflmao:
I'm in the minority here but I don't get all the days about pink Floyd or the who. I turned off the concert when the who put me to sleep
no, I stopped watching after the rolling stones, thats when.
What happened to the non-bucket list thread? Was it a victim of the un-backup?
MattInMinnesota Wrote:I'm in the minority here but I don't get all the days about pink Floyd or the who. I turned off the concert when the who put me to sleep

Thats okay. One of those things I guess. i'm not a fan of the who though either.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15