Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 12/13/12.....Actress found H.I.Bee positive
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Brian Wrote:NYC is not a great place to work. It's unaffordable. Rich is an idiot.

It is a great place to work if you are part of the 1% like Rich and Covino are.
Josh Hamilton may be signing a 5 year deal with the Angels
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Deb doing it to herself was the first thing that popped into my head when it happened.
how is that a good deep thought?
yeah a good deep thought is thinking the witness & friend did it to Deb

For a little while there, I thought the old guy that Leguerda was talking knew...
And that Dexter's dad told him.
And remember when Dexter was in that van, and Quinn got blood on his foot and Dexter covered up for him?
I've been wondering if that will come up again.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:They are discussing prayer??? Did not see that coming at all.

A prayer my priest would use to get the kids attention was:

Open the mouth,
Peel back the gums.
Look out stomach,
Here it comes
!
your priest should be in jail

He actualy passed away a number of years ago. He was a great person. He did follow that up with a legit prayer, like I said, he just did it to get the kids to pay attention.

I actually have his watch. I miss that guy a lot.
sounds like he's about to go balls deep in an altar boys mouth
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Can you solve them?

I'll answer this one...

[youtube]5AOVvz1O9q4[/youtube]

How about without a screwdriver or peeling the stickers off [smiley]Smart Ass[/smiley]

Because the stickers won't go back on right, you dummy.
They'll keep falling off and look all crappy.
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Deb doing it to herself was the first thing that popped into my head when it happened.

For a little while there, I thought the old guy that Leguerda was talking knew...

And remember when Dexter was in that van, and Quinn got blood on his foot and Dexter covered up for him?
I thought the same thing.
The original Catfish movie is on Mtv right now.
Covino does not eat good cheese, he eats candy cheese. Real good cheese does not have chocolate in it.
Brampton Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:your priest should be in jail

He actualy passed away a number of years ago. He was a great person. He did follow that up with a legit prayer, like I said, he just did it to get the kids to pay attention.

I actually have his watch. I miss that guy a lot.
sounds like he's about to go balls deep in an altar boys mouth

Damn, never saw it that way before. I have known people to say that prior to food being served as a joke.

I knew that guy for many years before he passed and I guarantee there's no way that guy was a perv. He was a good soul whom everyone liked, but he never was creepy. I actually decided to have him baptize me when I turned 16.
Chip Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

still possible the ex captain knows, in the end I think he wants revenge on leguerda

Good point with Quinn- how did you remember that?? I bet there so many things like this that can come back
Pete Nice Wrote:Covino does not eat good cheese, he eats candy cheese. Real good cheese does not have chocolate in it.
what did I miss?

cheese with chocolate?
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Can you solve them?

I'll answer this one...

[youtube]5AOVvz1O9q4[/youtube]

How about without a screwdriver or peeling the stickers off [smiley]Smart Ass[/smiley]

Because the stickers won't go back on right, you dummy.
They'll keep falling off and look all crappy.

:roll:
Pete Nice Wrote:Covino does not eat good cheese, he eats candy cheese. Real good cheese does not have chocolate in it.

What????
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:They are discussing prayer??? Did not see that coming at all.

A prayer my priest would use to get the kids attention was:

Open the mouth,
Peel back the gums.
Look out stomach,
Here it comes!

So your priest was a pervert?
Fuck. I really don't feel so good now. I need to take something.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15