Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/29/12 - Thursday - I didn't win.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I did not buy any assessories at the Verizon store I want on eBay and I got 10 dope cases 3 spare batteries and 20 screensavers for like 60 bucks fuck the police

sent from a levy in Kansas

Fuck the Ohio police...

http://www.ammoland.com/2012/11/20/cop-w...z2DccH5xgC
What a douchebag

I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
If I haven't mentioned it before, putting a coffee maker in my bay was the best decision at work ever
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I did not buy any assessories at the Verizon store I want on eBay and I got 10 dope cases 3 spare batteries and 20 screensavers for like 60 bucks fuck the police

any reason for so many cases?
I have a habit of breaking them rather quick and they all were really cool looking to

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I have a habit of breaking them rather quick and they all were really cool looking to

this makes sense.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So the power button on my Thunderbolt stopped working last night so I had to get a new phone instead of getting 1 through insurance I decided to just get a new phone and got the Samsung Galaxy s3. So far so good I like it I'm still learning but I think it's a lot better than all the other phones I've seen

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
I may have suggested trying the Nexus4. I hear good things about that phone

well, crap. Now I am undecided again. I take both you, and Pete's opinions on phones very serious. no lie
The Nexus was not available for my verizon

Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So the power button on my Thunderbolt stopped working last night so I had to get a new phone instead of getting 1 through insurance I decided to just get a new phone and got the Samsung Galaxy s3. So far so good I like it I'm still learning but I think it's a lot better than all the other phones I've seen

well, crap. Now I am undecided again. I take both you, and Pete's opinions on phones very serious. no lie

its sold through the google market, and is open for any carrier
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:so, why is Ohio so fucked up? seriously. Like, when I see a bizarro story somewhere, I assume it's from Ohio, or Florida, and 90% of the time thats where it's from.

I'm curious as to why.
I feel the same way, but I lean towards Florida for the really strange stories

I kinda think when it's a weird murder, or sexual thing, I think Florida.
When it comes to straight up stupidity, I think Ohio.
Like when that guy who had the wild game reserve, let all the animals out then killed himself, that is pure Ohio.
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:so, why is Ohio so fucked up? seriously. Like, when I see a bizarro story somewhere, I assume it's from Ohio, or Florida, and 90% of the time thats where it's from.

I'm curious as to why.

Like when that guy who had the wild game reserve, let all the animals out then killed himself, that is pure Ohio.
the logic in this one is strong.
:roflmao:

I want it.

http://www.spreadshirt.com/ohio-worst-st...6A10649747
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

I'm curious as to why.

exactly
Brampton Wrote:

Nexus 4 seems like they dropped the ball when they only let T-Mobile sell it and didn't include LTE capability with it. It's just stupid not include LTE on a new phone.
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Brampton Wrote:

Pete accessorizes like a woman! :lol:
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

The S3 is the cats ass, I just like to throw things out there.

And the nexus4 does have lte built in. Dont believe the hype

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
I'm loving the HTC One X+. I played with the original HTC One X last spring and hated the short battery life and hated that it only had 16Gb of memory built in w/ no ability to expand. The One X+ seems to have fixed both those issues. iPhone might be on its way out for me.
Rockitdog-C&R forum

I'm curious as to why.
Funny how our presidential elections always come down to those two places too! Is it irony or coincidence?
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

its sold through the google market, and is open for any carrier
Only GSM carriers - Verizon & Sprint aren't compatible.
Rockitdog-C&R forum

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM