Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11/29/12 - Thursday - I didn't win.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Well actually, I don't know. The person that has our tickets didn't show up to work today. :?
LeNeve Wrote:Well actually, I don't know. The person that has our tickets didn't show up to work today. :?
i'm guessing you didnt win either, but there may have been a smaller prize, and that person just drank your winnings
The owner lady is the one holding the tickets.
People in Hong Kong love eating possum.
Little homey across the shop bought a burrito for me this morning. pork and rice. I haven't tried it yet.
wifi here is still named chevy
drove my chevy to the levy
So the power button on my Thunderbolt stopped working last night so I had to get a new phone instead of getting 1 through insurance I decided to just get a new phone and got the Samsung Galaxy s3. So far so good I like it I'm still learning but I think it's a lot better than all the other phones I've seen

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
LeNeve Wrote:drove my chevy to the levy

Sorry it was dry when you got there
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:drove my chevy to the levy

Sorry it was dry when you got there

It was Bri
[youtube]8GunL2te6S4[/youtube]
I think Kansas is a levee free state.
I like pizza !

Pete Nice Wrote:So the power button on my Thunderbolt stopped working last night so I had to get a new phone instead of getting 1 through insurance I decided to just get a new phone and got the Samsung Galaxy s3. So far so good I like it I'm still learning but I think it's a lot better than all the other phones I've seen

Did you have to get a new data plan with that? I love Verizon but their prices are too high for me.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So the power button on my Thunderbolt stopped working last night so I had to get a new phone instead of getting 1 through insurance I decided to just get a new phone and got the Samsung Galaxy s3. So far so good I like it I'm still learning but I think it's a lot better than all the other phones I've seen

Did you have to get a new data plan with that? I love Verizon but their prices are too high for me.

Actualy I saved money they no longer have unlimited data so I got 10 gigs between 3 devices and actually ended up saving me 15 dollars a month. I already had a5 gig plan on my mifi and use less than 3 gigs between the 2 phones to 10 gigs and save in 15 dollars a month was a good deal

a levy in Kansas
So for the only noticed minor things that I don't like compared to my old phone but a lot of new things are much better sober Alta way better phone

sent from a levy in Kansas
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13