Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday - 11/12/2012 Have at it.
Derick Wrote:It was raining girls at my place last night. Pizza beer football. The two girls I discussed earlier were there, along with a chick named Linda who is Italian, and her roommate who looks pretty much like zoey deschanal. As much as I hate to admit this, Joe was right, I talked and one of the girls seemed more interested than the others, although in the end another stepped up, I now know which one, but the other is pretty damn hot too.

I am pretty good at these things.
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Walking dead gave me 3 of 4 things that I wanted last night :high5: ......if the fourth thing happens this season, I may never have to watch television again

I can't wait to see whos calling.....
If they stay true.....youre gonna enjoy

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

This show is so freaking good. the best tv show of all time in my book.
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Walking dead gave me 3 of 4 things that I wanted last night :high5: ......if the fourth thing happens this season, I may never have to watch television again

I can't wait to see whos calling.....
If they stay true.....youre gonna enjoy

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

Is it Mark from Colorado?

[Image: special_ed.jpg]
no....EJ in the Nati
Derick Wrote:It was raining girls at my place last night. Pizza beer football. The two girls I discussed earlier were there, along with a chick named Linda who is Italian, and her roommate who looks pretty much like zoey deschanal. As much as I hate to admit this, Joe was right, I talked and one of the girls seemed more interested than the others, although in the end another stepped up, I now know which one, but the other is pretty damn hot too.

I love this story. :high5:
Brampton Wrote:no....EJ in the Nati

Groove Flow!

Which I think refers to menstruation....
ej in the nati would be a good guest character on walking dead.
one more "groove flow" out of you, and you are going be fed to the zombies buster.

"all right ! groove flow".

"thats it buddy....
Nice NASCAR race- Gordon is a pussy and needs and old fashioned butt whipping!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
I need to talk to my boss, but he's talking to the sherriff. They've been talking since I got here 35 minutes ago.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Nice NASCAR race- Gordon is a pussy and needs and old fashioned butt whipping!

a gay butt whipping
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Nice NASCAR race- Gordon is a pussy and needs and old fashioned butt whipping!

If he raced as fast as he ran after the race he'd be a champion.
LeNeve Wrote:I need to talk to my boss, but he's talking to the sherriff. They've been talking since I got here 35 minutes ago.
what did you do now
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I need to talk to my boss, but he's talking to the sherriff. They've been talking since I got here 35 minutes ago.
what did you do now

I don't know. I always get nervous when the cops are here for over 5 minutes though. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
what did you do now

I don't know. I always get nervous when the cops are here for over 5 minutes though. Confusedad:

I don't get nervous whent he under sherrif is here though. We are cool, and bullshit with each other all the time. a couple of the deputies I'm cool with too.
okay. sherriff is gone, and no one looked over my way during their conversation. I think I'm in the clear, unless it's a covert ops deal, and they are going to snatch me up secretly.
someone else got to my boss before I did. Now they are having a deep meaningfull conversation it seems.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM