Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday - 11/12/2012 Have at it.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Finally an exciting ending to a NASCAR race.

[youtube]7q1PYYlUArU[/youtube]
Brad was not pleased either....

[youtube]D2_ZXheljlM[/youtube]
Yeah, and football is dead to me.
Joe Wrote:Yeah, and football is dead to me.
I wouldn't say dead......but on vacation for ya
Walking dead gave me 3 of 4 things that I wanted last night :high5: ......if the fourth thing happens this season, I may never have to watch television again
Brampton Wrote:Walking dead gave me 3 of 4 things that I wanted last night :high5: ......if the fourth thing happens this season, I may never have to watch television again

What are the 4?
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Walking dead gave me 3 of 4 things that I wanted last night :high5: ......if the fourth thing happens this season, I may never have to watch television again

What are the 4?
- penny
- the pit
- the phone

the fourth thing if I mention it, will completely ruin it for anyone who hasn't read the comics
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

What are the 4?
- penny
- the pit
- the phone

the fourth thing if I mention it, will completely ruin it for anyone who hasn't read the comics

Oh yeah, I didn't read the comic. I know some readers were very happy with the past two episodes. I must have missed penny...
Brampton Wrote:
Joe Wrote:

What are the 4?
- penny
- the pit
- the phone

governer zombie sex.

I can't wait to see whos calling.....
LeNeve Wrote:

Probably a telemarketer.
LeNeve Wrote:

If they stay true.....youre gonna enjoy

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
It was raining girls at my place last night. Pizza beer football. The two girls I discussed earlier were there, along with a chick named Linda who is Italian, and her roommate who looks pretty much like zoey deschanal. As much as I hate to admit this, Joe was right, I talked and one of the girls seemed more interested than the others, although in the end another stepped up, I now know which one, but the other is pretty damn hot too.
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Probably a telemarketer.
figures, hello, can I interest you in some low cost walker insurance?
Brampton Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

If they stay true.....youre gonna enjoy

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

Is it Mark from Colorado?

[Image: special_ed.jpg]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12