Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 11-8-12 - Four more years!
Brian Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:Hey Joe, I sent you an email...did you see it?
He already voted for your shirt......WE ALL DID!!! :poke:
speak for yourself
Brian Wrote:
Not t-shirt related but thank to all of you. It does mean a lot to me. :grin:
Brampton Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
speak for yourself
I was in a good mood that day. I don't know what came over me.
alright. toyota avalons are fun, and fast. it started getting floaty once i got past 130 mph, so I backed out of it.
LeNeve Wrote:alright. toyota avalons are fun, and fast. it started getting floaty once i got past 130 mph, so I backed out of it.
pussy :poke:

Oh crap. Yeah I saw it. I'm not THAT good at coding. Normally if there's a problem with a page I can find an answer, but developing new shit I leave to programmers.
Brian Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:also I need to ask, why are you investigating a sex crime, but not the police? Like whats the intended purpose of your investigation for?
because it happened at work and she missed time while she was injured so it's a workers comp case

sent from 1975.
If it happened at work, how could it not be reported to the police?

It was not a co-worker, she is a housekeeper and some dude just rolled into the room she was cleaning, punched her in the stomach and raped her. She does not want to get deported if she reports it. Also, the police will not do anything unless the actual victim reports it, I already tried to report it and that is what I was told.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:So I can say I got raped at work and take a few paid weeks off?

If you have physical injuries and can prove you were raped.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
LeNeve Wrote:and how the hell is she elligible for workmans comp if she doesn't have citizenship or work papers and shit?

She is still an employee of the company....

JDubb needs that code!
Pete Nice Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:and how the hell is she elligible for workmans comp if she doesn't have citizenship or work papers and shit?

so she's scared of being deported for reporting a rape, but not scared of being deported for filing for unemployment?
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

so she's scared of being deported for reporting a rape, but not scared of being deported for filing for unemployment?

I think she was scared of being killed for reporting the rape.
I'm not going to read back to check that.
Brian Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Just looking at my friends wedding pictures... I forgot til I saw them the entire table we sat at during the wedding were making fun of the flower because it looked like a big dick... Hahah[Image: 550142_4404918236629_781887600_n.jpg]
This pic is missing some sort of firearm.
THere is some wedding pictures with a woody panelled station wagon... is that close enough?
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

it's not unemployment, unemployment is a state subsidized award, it is private insurance bought by the employer, all workers comp is private, noy government.

sent from 1975.

Joe Wrote:Looking at your friends wedding pic I can say she could have done better. This, based on the hat and shoes alone.

They have a fucked up relationship... all I hope is they never procreate

1) He got fired from Canadian Tire because he grabbed another techs balls... twice. The first time he got punched in the face.

2) There was a dude as a bridesmaid who both my friend (the bride) and her sister dated and fucked at one point in time.

3) He spends every dime they have. She works a fulltime job in the city and a part-time job working for her dad. Her grandma gave her her summer house which is on her parents property so they had a place to stay because they could no longer afford their apartment.

4) She invited several of the dudes she banged to attend the wedding because they are still "friends". One of them being a mutual friend of ours.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM