Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11-8-12 - Four more years!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
fuck yeah, whooooo!!!
It's been 75-80 degrees for the last couple of weeks. Now you may think this is awesome, but it's not. It makes the flies come out, and they bother the fucking hell out of me. Bad. Like freak out go insane bad.
Mata los Moscas!!!!
LeNeve Wrote:It's been 75-80 degrees for the last couple of weeks. Now you may think this is awesome, but it's not. It makes the flies come out, and they bother the fucking hell out of me. Bad. Like freak out go insane bad.
Its been between -4 and +4 for the past week. Just awesome

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
LeNeve Wrote:Mata los Moscas!!!!
si
[Image: 253040_510860822267195_192381965_n.jpg]
the other day I was eating a delicious cheeseburger, and about halway finished, a fly just zooms right in and lands right in the middle of it, just flopping around in the carmelized onions sayin "fuck yo cheeseburger bitch"

I had to throw the rest of the cheeseburger away. Confusedad:
LeNeve Wrote:the other day I was eating a delicious cheeseburger, and about halway finished, a fly just zooms right in and lands right in the middle of it, just flopping around in the carmelized onions sayin "fuck yo cheeseburger bitch"

I had to throw the rest of the cheeseburger away. Confusedad:
I would do the same thing.
LeNeve Wrote:It's been 75-80 degrees for the last couple of weeks. Now you may think this is awesome, but it's not. It makes the flies come out, and they bother the fucking hell out of me. Bad. Like freak out go insane bad.

Problem solved..

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR59goUQjyPj4xqxiEuTFw...nHJl7LIBMA]
I need a good old fashion Nor'easter
Brampton Wrote:
Its been between -4 and +4 for the past week. Just awesome

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

I could live with that.
thats around 24-40 degrees farenheit BTW
The temp swings bring out the flies and ladybugs here. They drive me nuts.
I would wear that vietnam jungle head tent thing.
Derick, are you going deer humping this year?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10