Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 11-8-12 - Four more years!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
and how the hell is she elligible for workmans comp if she doesn't have citizenship or work papers and shit?
Pete Nice Wrote:So I had a somber day yesterday. I am in DC to work a special case, it came in as a sexual assault, so I go meet with this woman, and it turns out she was full on raped, is afraid to report it to the police b/c he told her he was going to kill her if she did, and I was the first person to interview her about it.

I feel as if I have to do something to help her, but the Police need her to report it in person herself, they will not let me report it for her, and she is worried about getting deported b/c she is from El Salvador and does not have a green card or visa. And she is afraid the guy will find her and kill her.

Confusedwoot:
LeNeve Wrote:and how the hell is she elligible for workmans comp if she doesn't have citizenship or work papers and shit?
Obama :poke:
Dewds
mountain dewds
Mounting dewds
Chip Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:
Chip Wrote:Confusedad:
I just watched a video by Brie Lybrand.
I don't feel so good anymore.
is it a "nerfing" video?

No, a girl finds out that her dad, who raped her for 9 years, is subscribing to her youtube page.
So she made a video for him.

Geez.. You guys are downers today. Confusedad:
NussieT Wrote:Just looking at my friends wedding pictures... I forgot til I saw them the entire table we sat at during the wedding were making fun of the flower because it looked like a big dick... Hahah[Image: 550142_4404918236629_781887600_n.jpg]

Looking at your friends wedding pic I can say she could have done better. This, based on the hat and shoes alone.
What up butts?
MattInMinnesota Wrote:What up butts?

Oh ya know, just battling with millionaire attorney models like usual.
Joe Wrote:

where are these battles, and why haven't I been invited to them
Brian Wrote:Mounting dewds

:?
Joe Wrote:

Haha, #JoeProblems
Hey Joe, I sent you an email...did you see it?
JDubb Wrote:Hey Joe, I sent you an email...did you see it?
He already voted for your shirt......WE ALL DID!!! :poke:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10