Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 11/02/2012.....Hooray for School
Pete Nice Wrote:I still can not find a use for Eddie, unless we want to have a rave.

There will be a few spiritual people who will be better off with some sort of prayer group. Good for overall morale. He can do that.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
LeNeve Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I still can not find a use for Eddie, unless we want to have a rave.

There will be a few spiritual people who will be better off with some sort of prayer group. Good for overall morale. He can do that.

They can find their own group.

Sent from the future
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

Sent from the future

Nah. Chicks like that prayer group stuff. We need chicks to stick around.

LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:There will be a few spiritual people who will be better off with some sort of prayer group. Good for overall morale. He can do that.

Sent from the future

Fine, I'll start my own group....with hookers and blackjack.

Sent from the future
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:There will be a few spiritual people who will be better off with some sort of prayer group. Good for overall morale. He can do that.

Sent from the future

Fine, I'll start my own group....with hookers and blackjack.

Sent from the future

Hookers love to pray too. It makes them feel better about their abused vaginas.

Its kind of satisfying to pound out a hooker that just got done with the prayer meeting too.

I imagine Eddie would be the Dale of the group. Kind of annoying, but useful in some ways. Good secondary zombie bait.

LeNeve Wrote:although, in union shops the techs make at least twice as much as I do.

Top rate journeyman mechanic at Maxim:$27.25-$30.25 and Peterbilt its $32.10-35.10.
Both unionized shops.
Pete Nice Wrote:My apocalypse crew from DBN and C&R peeps.

LeNeve, Brampton, Joe - You can never have enough mechanics and these guys are not pussies either.

T- TITS!!!!!!!!! She breeds well. She knows how to handle kids. She also has some mechanic skills.

Brian - He lives in the middle of nowhere, so he has survival skills and he also has mechanical skills.

Derick - All apocalypse crews should include a bike squad. Who better to run the bike squad.

Chip - As far as I understand, he has some sort of architecture/engineering job. We need to be able to build a base and make it good.

BDH - Sergeant at Arms.

Texas Fan - Hunter and gun enthusiast.

Beckster - for a woman, she is actually able to do shit and handle herself. And we gotta have women. Also is fertile.

Rockitdog - He is sneaky and small. Would make a good scout. I also think there is a little pit bull in him.

Irish Ben - I know, I know, you all hate him, but he has skills and they are the ones we would need. I think he would end up in a power struggle with me at some point though.

Mercer - Chemist, can never have enough of those either.

Hondo - Police experience, gun enthusiaast, can be Derick's #2 guy in the bike squad.

Iva - b/c she is just so cute. You gotta have a cute little hottie in the group.

Dave P - Guns, would be a good soldier

Donginator - would fill the asian guys role from Walking dead, fast little fucker.

Pokes - fast and in shape, seems like he would have some survival skills.

ChrisNez - former military

Blake the Farmer - duh he farms

Rich - I actually think Rich would adapt well. And every group needs a whipping boy.

Covino - need mexicans to build Chips designs.

Spot - need a slow fat useless guy with no skills to throw the hoard in a pinch.

PJ from LI and Cbrink - cops and guns

Dr Ed - I think that is his name. Gotta have a doc.

Paul - supplies

Alberta Beef Brothers - a couple of soldiers.

Black Ice - former Marine, current defense contractor. He has skills.

Shannon Gunz - Have you seen those tits!?!?!?!?!?!

I think that is about it. I would allow others to lobby to be in the group.

That's right that I can handle myself!! :grin:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote::high5: Dang right I got a pitbull inside me!!!!!

JDubb could count calories but then again he'd probably check in everywhere and give away our hideouts so he could be a liability!

I was torn on JDubb b/c I like JDubb a lot and he has a TON of skills in the current world, but while those skills are great in life right now, they don't really translate over to the apocalypse.

If he had not lost so much weight, he would have been an automatic in the big galoot soldier crew. I he could be the cook until we could get him bulked up.
Meh...?
Pete Nice Wrote:I was torn on JDubb b/c I like JDubb a lot and he has a TON of skills in the current world, but while those skills are great in life right now, they don't really translate over to the apocalypse.

If he had not lost so much weight, he would have been an automatic in the big galoot soldier crew. I he could be the cook until we could get him bulked up.

Now he can become the bait guy. You send him out running to distract the zombies while the rest of us escape. I mean with all those elliptical hours logged he has to be able to run like 50mph now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM