Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 11-8-12 - Four more years!
I got caught up in a stupid argument with one of Jim's friends. I need to figure out a nice way of telling this guy he is a fucking moron. I asked him if he recycles and his argument against it is a video made by Penn and Teller... Seriously? How can the fuck does he think he can prove his point if he is going to pull up a biased video made by 2 entertainers?????
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Places to avoid...
http://news.yahoo.com/video/whoknew-dang...14232.html

Oh look, the city I live 10 minutes from made this list. Wonder-fucking-ful. :roll:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
What in the hell is wrong with people?
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/sideshow/ken...44622.html
I HATE PIE!!
People are complaining about these cheerleaders' outfits and saying they are too skimpy.

[Image: The-Dallas-Mavericks-Dancers-perform-dur...rs.-AP.jpg]
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:People are complaining about these cheerleaders' outfits and saying they are too skimpy.

I have to say, having a pre teen girl that is, well, growing up faster than I would like, I think its too much...

Hot as hell, yes, but not something I want my girl to see and want that. Same way I dont want my girls watching anything on tv these days really.

Its taking a ton of work talking with her about things already. Very uncomfortable awkward talks for me. Simple 30 minute talks that can be undone in a second, once she gets around her moms family.

I liked it so much more when she was a little girl. Sad
Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
LeNeve Wrote:
beckster Wrote:People are complaining about these cheerleaders' outfits and saying they are too skimpy.

I have to say, having a pre teen girl that is, well, growing up faster than I would like, I think its too much...

Hot as hell, yes, but not something I want my girl to see and want that. Same way I dont want my girls watching anything on tv these days really.

Its taking a ton of work talking with her about things already. Very uncomfortable awkward talks for me. Simple 30 minute talks that can be undone in a second, once she gets around her moms family.

I liked it so much more when she was a little girl. Sad
Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2

I do feel ya on that. Jim's daughter is 10yrs old... Somebody is going to have to sit down with her and hsave the "talk". Regardless of who that will be... she'll be coming to me to ask more questions. Her mom talked to her about what's coming up for her soon and she is more comfortable asking me tons of questions about it all.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  March 13th, 2024 - 15 Years Joe 4 0 03-13-2024, 03:08 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM