Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday 11/02/2012.....Hooray for School
Joe Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:I don't use the start menu all that often, but when I do, I use the keyboard button to access. Does that not work anymore?

I'm not sure. I got 20 minutes into it when my friend from FL called me and talked my ear off for an hour about shit that I have no knowledge of. BY time he was done talking I wanted to cut myself so I just went to sleep.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
The one thing that really pissed me off about microsoft is that everytime new software is release, you basically have to learn from start how it works. Why cant they just leave shit the same, but make it better. Leave the fucking start menu alone, if you want to enhance go for it. It like when a new version of Office comes out, you have to search through the new menus cause they fucking moved everything around
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:The one thing that really pissed me off about microsoft is that everytime new software is release, you basically have to learn from start how it works. Why cant they just leave shit the same, but make it better. Leave the fucking start menu alone, if you want to enhance go for it. It like when a new version of Office comes out, you have to search through the new menus cause they fucking moved everything around

i liked this..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFp7zt-LtjP7-vt_6RCQR...CsQTPv76ss]

way better than this..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPxb6t5iklgqz7X-eza5e...rHeVbmlSPQ]

buttons are too big, wasted space, too much clicking around for a simple task that all used to be on the same toolbar. why does the paste button need to be so big, and if you are using that button, you probably aren't getting much work done. ctrl v is way faster.
Derick Wrote:The one thing that really pissed me off about microsoft is that everytime new software is release, you basically have to learn from start how it works. Why cant they just leave shit the same, but make it better. Leave the fucking start menu alone, if you want to enhance go for it. It like when a new version of Office comes out, you have to search through the new menus cause they fucking moved everything around

I have Office 2013 too. I haven't installed it yet, but I hear it's different.
DaveP Wrote:

i liked this..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQFp7zt-LtjP7-vt_6RCQR...CsQTPv76ss]

way better than this..
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPxb6t5iklgqz7X-eza5e...rHeVbmlSPQ]

buttons are too big, wasted space, too much clicking around for a simple task that all used to be on the same toolbar. why does the paste button need to be so big, and if you are using that button, you probably aren't getting much work done. ctrl v is way faster.
or this, again changed
[Image: excel-2011.png]
Joe Wrote:

I have Office 2013 too. I haven't installed it yet, but I hear it's different.
excatly. every fucking time they have to move shit. leave it the fuck alone so we know where the damn command are
Brampton Wrote:If the moon was made of spare ribs, would you eat it?

moon crickets would....
I don't like ribs or moon ribs. alot of work, and messy.
LeNeve Wrote:

moon crickets would....

[Image: sw50sw8sw578.gif]
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

moon crickets would....

Confusedhock:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

moon crickets would....

:eek: damn it kind of is, and by kind of I mean it totally is racist.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=moon%20cricket">http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... %20cricket</a><!-- m -->
[Image: index.php]

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.mooncricketfilms.com/mooncricket/mooncricket-definition.html">http://www.mooncricketfilms.com/mooncri ... ition.html</a><!-- m -->
Agreed! They want to re-create the wheel with every new software release!

Anyway, morning DBN! :grin:
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
I think moon cricket sounds cool. Like a super hero or something.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

moon crickets would....

:eek: damn it kind of is, and by kind of I mean it totally is racist.
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=moon%20cricket">http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.p ... %20cricket</a><!-- m -->

Wow.
Moon crickets, Canadians...
Racist white folk are pretty creative.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Friday, August 26, 2016 ~ Chilly Friday Morning Beckster 1 467 08-26-2016, 02:41 PM
  Friday, August 19,2016 ~ Back to the Bricks Beckster 0 381 08-19-2016, 09:18 AM