Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/01/2012....November Rain
Derick Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning DBNers- day 14 on the job and I'm going to see if I can get myself canned!
there is a story here somewhere
Was sold a completely different job than what I'm doing in the interviews. I work with a bunch of backbiting women who just sit and tattle on each other all day. I'm tell my boss I want to transfer to a different position or I'm going to leave.

Pete is gonna hook me up with his company!
dont fall for that gig, pete was supposed to hook me up years ago, still waiting...
Dang it!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning DBNers- day 14 on the job and I'm going to see if I can get myself canned!
there is a story here somewhere
Was sold a completely different job than what I'm doing in the interviews. I work with a bunch of backbiting women who just sit and tattle on each other all day. I'm tell my boss I want to transfer to a different position or I'm going to leave.

Pete is gonna hook me up with his company!
So, you're working in an HR department?
Brian Wrote:So, you're working in an HR department?
or any other office, anywhere?
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
speaking of CDs how much longer until vehicles are made without CD players? I'm thinking around 2003 is the latest year I've seen with a cassete deck from the factory still in it.

I personally haven't had a cassette stereo in any of my vehicles since the late 90s.

The other day the detail kid found a metallica CD in a trade in, and asked if I wanted it. I said no.
I haven't used a CD in the last couple years either.
LeNeve Wrote:I also noticed yesterday evening the lack of halloween participation from everyone in town. Hardly seen any kids out, and only 1 out of 4 houses had there porch lights on. Not sure why. Maybe the weather was so good, everyone was still out enjoying things, maybe the economy is so bad people were just thinking, fuck this shit. maybe people were just thinking fuck this shit in general. Not sure. it was kind of a bummer though.

If I didn't have kids, I wouldn't give a shit either though. I've never handed candy out. I just kind of felt bad for my kids, they had to put in alot of work for the candy this year, and so did I walking around with them. fuck that shit. Walkings for the surfin birds.
Our first trick-or-treater was at our house about 6:30 and we had an on and off flow of kids until 8:20. I handed out about 130 pieces of candy, less than last year.
Derick Wrote:I need to cancel all of my benifets at the hospital, but they havent posted the stupid link to do it yet. Yes those of us in the corporate world, welcome to benefit time :killme:

corporate worlds seem lame. I don't even know what that means, benifit time.
Good morning bro-mo's!!!

Looks like someone too C&R's nasty pads idea beyond just an idea...

http://www.mangroomer.com/products/mangroomer-bizwipes
5,366 peopledonated $293,891so far . for hurricane sandy relief.
speaking of the relief effort. Fedex is taking volunteers to go work at the local facilites in the hurricane area, they fly you out, hotel, meals, pretty much a free vacation to go do your normal job somewhere else
Derick Wrote:speaking of the relief effort. Fedex is taking volunteers to go work at the local facilites in the hurricane area, they fly you out, hotel, meals, pretty much a free vacation to go do your normal job somewhere else
Yeah, a vacation in a war zone
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Derick Wrote:speaking of the relief effort. Fedex is taking volunteers to go work at the local facilites in the hurricane area, they fly you out, hotel, meals, pretty much a free vacation to go do your normal job somewhere else
Yeah, a vacation in a war zone
pretty much, I wont be volunteering
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Hey Leneve, could you find out how much a 2007 Focus steering wheel is?
Confusedhock: around 390 dollars, thats a bare one, no switches, or airbag. jeebus.

Where do you think that $1.6 billion comes from?
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Hey Leneve, could you find out how much a 2007 Focus steering wheel is?
Confusedhock: around 390 dollars, thats a bare one, no switches, or airbag. jeebus.

I'm goign to start selling counterfiet Mocus steering wheels for 150 a piece. :high5:
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I'm goign to start selling counterfiet Mocus steering wheels for 150 a piece. :high5:
whats a Mocus?
Now I think the guy across the shop is watching dora the explorer on youtube, so he figured out the internet, he's just doing it wrong.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, June 7, 2016 ~ Rain Beckster 23 1,452 06-08-2016, 08:46 AM
  Thursday, March 31, 2016 ~ Rain Beckster 2 224 03-31-2016, 03:42 PM
  Wednesday, November 25, 2015 ~ Gobble, Gobble Beckster 18 224 11-25-2015, 04:20 PM
  Friday, November 20, 2015 ~ SNOW Beckster 9 171 11-20-2015, 06:58 PM
  Tuesday, November 17, 2015 ~ Lost Her Noodles Beckster 9 157 11-18-2015, 11:35 AM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday, November 16, 2015 ~ Warm Beckster 11 196 11-16-2015, 04:42 PM
  Friday, November 13, 2015 ~ Cold and Snowy Crap Beckster 25 251 11-16-2015, 08:31 AM
  Thursday, November 12, 2015 ~ Beckster 10 170 11-13-2015, 06:56 AM