Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11/01/2012....November Rain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[youtube]8SbUC-UaAxE[/youtube]
Good morning everyone.
We need a reverse one, it has been raining since Saturday.
which thread to use?
or this one?
everything is right with the world again. My biggest contribution to this forum is merging multiple ISTs. Oh and the largest thread we had
Derick Wrote:which thread to use?
I guess since I started one first....this one
I wish it was november raining here. warm weather and dry conditions has my aller gees kicking. Confusedad:
Pete Nice Wrote:We need a reverse one, it has been raining since Saturday.
whats wrong with rain?
LeNeve Wrote:I wish it was november raining here. warm weather and dry conditions has my aller gees kicking. Confusedad:
I'm glad its neither here. its been cool and rainy for almost a week.

I think I should move to England
I also noticed yesterday evening the lack of halloween participation from everyone in town. Hardly seen any kids out, and only 1 out of 4 houses had there porch lights on. Not sure why. Maybe the weather was so good, everyone was still out enjoying things, maybe the economy is so bad people were just thinking, fuck this shit. maybe people were just thinking fuck this shit in general. Not sure. it was kind of a bummer though.

If I didn't have kids, I wouldn't give a shit either though. I've never handed candy out. I just kind of felt bad for my kids, they had to put in alot of work for the candy this year, and so did I walking around with them. fuck that shit. Walkings for the surfin birds.
Needless to say, I will never be using this business....[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

sent from 1975.
LeNeve Wrote:I also noticed yesterday evening the lack of halloween participation from everyone in town. Hardly seen any kids out, and only 1 out of 4 houses had there porch lights on. Not sure why. Maybe the weather was so good, everyone was still out enjoying things, maybe the economy is so bad people were just thinking, fuck this shit. maybe people were just thinking fuck this shit in general. Not sure. it was kind of a bummer though.

If I didn't have kids, I wouldn't give a shit either though. I've never handed candy out. I just kind of felt bad for my kids, they had to put in alot of work for the candy this year, and so did I walking around with them. fuck that shit. Walkings for the surfin birds.
I don't hand out candy, and I won't until I have kids.

Especially when even the shitty candy is over $10 a bag. Thats a little too much for me to just give away.

I did yell at some kids to get off my porch.....I mean I just walked in the door from work and cracked open a beer (it was 5:15). People weren't even home from work and people were taking their kids out
Hey Leneve, could you find out how much a 2007 Focus steering wheel is?
We didn't go out until almost 7pm it was still fairly light out then too, and we stayed out until 8:30 I guess.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9