Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 11/01/2012....November Rain
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
kaiser soze
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Derick Wrote:there is a story here somewhere
Was sold a completely different job than what I'm doing in the interviews. I work with a bunch of backbiting women who just sit and tattle on each other all day. I'm tell my boss I want to transfer to a different position or I'm going to leave.

Pete is gonna hook me up with his company!
dont fall for that gig, pete was supposed to hook me up years ago, still waiting...
Dang it!

Derick is full of shit, he never sent a resume or anything like that, he was just talking, he never tried to get a job.

I am waiting on an email to send your resume to the new hiring guy.
Pete Nice Wrote:Derick is full of shit, he never sent a resume or anything like that, he was just talking, he never tried to get a job.

this might be true
Pete Nice Wrote:Derick is full of shit, he never sent a resume or anything like that, he was just talking, he never tried to get a job.

Just trying to start a fight...

Is Derick a democrat? Does he want Pete to do all the work for him?
Pete Nice Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Derick Wrote:there is a story here somewhere
Was sold a completely different job than what I'm doing in the interviews. I work with a bunch of backbiting women who just sit and tattle on each other all day. I'm tell my boss I want to transfer to a different position or I'm going to leave.

Pete is gonna hook me up with his company!
dont fall for that gig, pete was supposed to hook me up years ago, still waiting...
Dang it!

Derick is full of shit, he never sent a resume or anything like that, he was just talking, he never tried to get a job.

Figures! Keep me posted.
Chip Wrote:Covino is talking about alt rock bands...
I really like bands like Cage The Elephant and Kaiser Chiefs
I don't dislike Kaiser Chiefs, I like Cage the Elephant
the electronic music they are playing on the show sounds like rave music from when I was in high school......a long time ago
did anyone watch the "Chris Speilman - A Football Life" last night?

great show
I like the way bands have to work for it now. Except for the pop music that little girls and stupid housewives buy

if you make good music, now, people will find it.
For me, my number 1 and 2 stations on Sirius are AltNation and XMU. Always have been
:roflmao:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote::?
JDogg is a weirfo

Wait, was Derick JDogg or QT-Pie?
I thought JDogg was code name for JDubb!
:flame: No...
Brampton Wrote::roflmao:
:roflmao: :roflmao:
country sells because people who listen to it dont own computers
Jeebus, they're still talking about music.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9