Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/01/2012....November Rain
Brampton Wrote:Hey Leneve, could you find out how much a 2007 Focus steering wheel is?

yes. I can do that.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Hey Leneve, could you find out how much a 2007 Focus steering wheel is?

yes. I can do that.
You sir are great

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Rockitdog-C&R forum
Twitter: @TheMattEllis, FB: facebook.com/mattellis23
Confusedhock: around 390 dollars, thats a bare one, no switches, or airbag. jeebus.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning DBNers- day 14 on the job and I'm going to see if I can get myself canned!

I have a fun and easy way you can accomplish this. If they have plants in the lobby, or any area for that matter, just start jerking off on all the plants.
LeNeve Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning DBNers- day 14 on the job and I'm going to see if I can get myself canned!

I have a fun and easy way you can accomplish this. If they have plants in the lobby, or any area for that matter, just start jerking off on all the plants.
Trying to get canned... Not arrested!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
LeNeve Wrote:
Confusedhock: around 390 dollars, thats a bare one, no switches, or airbag. jeebus.
thats what I figured. The material is starting to go funny, so I want to replace. Thanks
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

shit in a urinal. that gotta count for something
This newer tech here listens to the same disturbed cd everyday. It's weird. I assume its a cd, because if he knew anything about todays technology with listening to music, he would easily be listening to other things. He's young too, early 20s, so maybe hes a retard.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

I've never heard of anyone getting arrested for fertilizing plants.
there is a story here somewhere
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
LeNeve Wrote:This newer tech here listens to the same disturbed cd everyday. It's weird. I assume its a cd, because if he knew anything about todays technology with listening to music, he would easily be listening to other things. He's young too, early 20s, so maybe hes a retard.

and he's mexican, which makes it more strange.
Derick Wrote:
Was sold a completely different job than what I'm doing in the interviews. I work with a bunch of backbiting women who just sit and tattle on each other all day. I'm tell my boss I want to transfer to a different position or I'm going to leave.

Pete is gonna hook me up with his company!
Rockitdog-C&R forum
I need to cancel all of my benifets at the hospital, but they havent posted the stupid link to do it yet. Yes those of us in the corporate world, welcome to benefit time :killme:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Was sold a completely different job than what I'm doing in the interviews. I work with a bunch of backbiting women who just sit and tattle on each other all day. I'm tell my boss I want to transfer to a different position or I'm going to leave.

Pete is gonna hook me up with his company!
dont fall for that gig, pete was supposed to hook me up years ago, still waiting...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, June 7, 2016 ~ Rain Beckster 23 1,452 06-08-2016, 08:46 AM
  Thursday, March 31, 2016 ~ Rain Beckster 2 224 03-31-2016, 03:42 PM
  Wednesday, November 25, 2015 ~ Gobble, Gobble Beckster 18 224 11-25-2015, 04:20 PM
  Friday, November 20, 2015 ~ SNOW Beckster 9 171 11-20-2015, 06:58 PM
  Tuesday, November 17, 2015 ~ Lost Her Noodles Beckster 9 157 11-18-2015, 11:35 AM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday, November 16, 2015 ~ Warm Beckster 11 196 11-16-2015, 04:42 PM
  Friday, November 13, 2015 ~ Cold and Snowy Crap Beckster 25 251 11-16-2015, 08:31 AM
  Thursday, November 12, 2015 ~ Beckster 10 170 11-13-2015, 06:56 AM