Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
11/01/2012....November Rain
:high5:

DBN Shout Out!
So I owe the money for my indoor soccer team, and I'm going to miss the first couple games.
So I sent the girl putting it all together an e-mail, asking if we can meet up so I can just give her the cash instead of mailing a check.
This is the e-mail I got back.
All of her e-mails make my head hurt.

u can gv it ti me nxt game i kno ur good fir it Wink
Chip Wrote:So I owe the money for my indoor soccer team, and I'm going to miss the first couple games.
So I sent the girl putting it all together an e-mail, asking if we can meet up so I can just give her the cash instead of mailing a check.

See, there is hope for the future Confusedarcasm:
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So I owe the money for my indoor soccer team, and I'm going to miss the first couple games.

I'm pretty sure she's older then I am.
Brian Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:Disconnects for me

People who don't do things with their hands (cars, wood working, home repairs etc), people who gamble, people in their 30's who party and get high
So, C&R then.
Yeah....pretty much all "bro's"

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

Does she make t-shirts?
Brian Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Brian Wrote:

Does she make t-shirts?

:roflmao:
She knows Chips good fir.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
LeNeve Wrote:speaking of CDs how much longer until vehicles are made without CD players? I'm thinking around 2003 is the latest year I've seen with a cassete deck from the factory still in it.

I personally haven't had a cassette stereo in any of my vehicles since the late 90s.

The other day the detail kid found a metallica CD in a trade in, and asked if I wanted it. I said no.
I haven't used a CD in the last couple years either.

My neon has a factory tape player and a 6 disk cd changer.... I either listen to the radio or my Ipod though. It's a 2004.
Derick Wrote:everything is right with the world again. My biggest contribution to this forum is merging multiple ISTs. Oh and the largest thread we had

How is Corey doing? :poke:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I also noticed yesterday evening the lack of halloween participation from everyone in town. Hardly seen any kids out, and only 1 out of 4 houses had there porch lights on. Not sure why. Maybe the weather was so good, everyone was still out enjoying things, maybe the economy is so bad people were just thinking, fuck this shit. maybe people were just thinking fuck this shit in general. Not sure. it was kind of a bummer though.

If I didn't have kids, I wouldn't give a shit either though. I've never handed candy out. I just kind of felt bad for my kids, they had to put in alot of work for the candy this year, and so did I walking around with them. fuck that shit. Walkings for the surfin birds.

Apparently my house was too scary for many of them this year. Had about of what I had last year and watched several skip my place. Fuck them, I got the good candy and made treat bags with it. Bunch of little pussies....
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning DBNers- day 14 on the job and I'm going to see if I can get myself canned!

Um... already???
I HATE PIE!!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning DBNers- day 14 on the job and I'm going to see if I can get myself canned!
there is a story here somewhere
Was sold a completely different job than what I'm doing in the interviews. I work with a bunch of backbiting women who just sit and tattle on each other all day. I'm tell my boss I want to transfer to a different position or I'm going to leave.

Pete is gonna hook me up with his company!

That's how it goes. They sure as hell aren't going to fill you in on the drama you are about to walk into.
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, June 7, 2016 ~ Rain Beckster 23 1,452 06-08-2016, 08:46 AM
  Thursday, March 31, 2016 ~ Rain Beckster 2 224 03-31-2016, 03:42 PM
  Wednesday, November 25, 2015 ~ Gobble, Gobble Beckster 18 224 11-25-2015, 04:20 PM
  Friday, November 20, 2015 ~ SNOW Beckster 9 171 11-20-2015, 06:58 PM
  Tuesday, November 17, 2015 ~ Lost Her Noodles Beckster 9 157 11-18-2015, 11:35 AM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday, November 16, 2015 ~ Warm Beckster 11 196 11-16-2015, 04:42 PM
  Friday, November 13, 2015 ~ Cold and Snowy Crap Beckster 25 251 11-16-2015, 08:31 AM
  Thursday, November 12, 2015 ~ Beckster 10 170 11-13-2015, 06:56 AM