Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday 10/18 - The stars at night, are big and bright...
JDubb Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:The older I get, the more I dislike people and all their bullshit
Well said.
thank you.

I have friends who still are still adding friends. I don't get it.
Joe Wrote:Shaq is a pretty dull interview

There was an interview? All I caught was the singing.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:When are you coming to the Cities?

Not sure. We were talking about January for Jim's 30th birthday considering he really wants to go to the Waterpark in the Radisson but one of our friends has been telling Jim we should join him & his wife in Mexico.
Mexico, that's too far south.

Doubt we'll go although he is talking about it... 1) Jim doesn't fly, he is terrifed that some mechanic did a half assed job and 2) Jim hates the heat. He'll just bitch and complain the entire time.

What the hell doesn't Jim bitch about??
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:The sign I made at the pit... Unfortunately I cut off the top... Made my afternoon.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:The older I get, the more I dislike people and all their bullshit
:whomo:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Whats the policy for calling in sick to jail I wonder.

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah, it's something like that
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:What the hell doesn't Jim bitch about??

Not much. The other day I had gotten into my work truck to leave for the day and he left it on empty again so as I'm pissed off about always having to fill the truck, he calls me and starts bitching about the steel place he is at that they didn't have the order right again and he had to wait. I just casually mention... thanks for leaving the tanks empty again. He cuts me off and says "fuck you bitch about everything" then hung up on me.
NussieT Wrote:

Not much. The other day I had gotten into my work truck to leave for the day and he left it on empty again so as I'm pissed off about always having to fill the truck, he calls me and starts bitching about the steel place he is at that they didn't have the order right again and he had to wait. I just casually mention... thanks for leaving the tanks empty again. He cuts me off and says "fuck you bitch about everything" then hung up on me.

Most women would leave men over that.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
NussieT Wrote:

Sorry but...

:roflmao:
Someone is unstable.
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:What the hell doesn't Jim bitch about??

He needs his ass beaten
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM