Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday 10/18 - The stars at night, are big and bright...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Good morning bro-mo's!
2 pages yesterday? sad face. I know I didnt contribute, so I'm to blame as well
Morning DBN! How have y'all been? Been busy at the new job so not much play time lately.
Morning.

Yeah, so I have decided that iFans need to be shot. Jim has a guy at work trying to convince him he needs an iPhone. He came home and told me that he wants one and I asked him why. So, he tells me all this stuff this guy's phone can do and I just looked at him and said "you moron. Your droid can do all of that too". Ugh.

I am also going to refer to my laptop as a HP from now on. Because people can't say they bought a new computer when they get an Apple. No. They just HAVE to say they bought an Apple. So annoying.
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Morning.

Yeah, so I have decided that iFans need to be shot. Jim has a guy at work trying to convince him he needs an iPhone. He came home and told me that he wants one and I asked him why. So, he tells me all this stuff this guy's phone can do and I just looked at him and said "you moron. Your droid can do all of that too". Ugh.

I am also going to refer to my laptop as a HP from now on. Because people can't say they bought a new computer when they get an Apple. No. They just HAVE to say they bought an Apple. So annoying.

iPhone 5 :high5:

[youtube]eAlFEjknh2Q[/youtube]
Derick Wrote:2 pages yesterday? sad face. I know I didnt contribute, so I'm to blame as well
I should be around today. The recycle sites are clean and the loader is broken down so no loads will be pulled this afternoon when my truck gets back.
[Image: epic_dog_flip.gif]
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Morning.

iPhone 5 :high5:

[youtube]eAlFEjknh2Q[/youtube]

He hasn't had his phone a year yet. And he bitched about me getting a new phone because we shouldn't be spending so much money on things like that right now. He is already talking like an iDouche.
Was the spelling error in the title intentional?
NussieT Wrote:Was the spelling error in the title intentional?
JDubb'd it again
Brampton Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:Was the spelling error in the title intentional?
JDubb'd it again
Blame his iPhone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
Any of you GS3 users know what the little '1' next time the time means ?
[Image: qevazety.jpg]

Having a girls weekend Christmas shopping to the states the second weekend of December and its almost damn near impossible to find a hotel... Boo!!!!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Any of you GS3 users know what the little '1' next time the time means ?

Does it mean you have 1 alarm set?
DaveP Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Any of you GS3 users know what the little '1' next time the time means ?

Does it mean you have 1 alarm set?

Weather alert?

Sent from my SCH-I110 using Tapatalk 2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7