Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed-NUSS-day 10/10
Pete Nice Wrote:I had a ticket 10 rows behind the Orioles dugout for last Friday's Orioles wild card game, then they lost to Tampa and the game was in Texas instead. Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad:

They refunded my ticket cost, but ticketmaster refuses to refund the $6 fee. I fucking hate ticketmaster.

I REALLY wish I could have made that game. I have not been to a baseball playoff game since the 1992 Pirates/Braves

I couldn't make the games vs. the Yankees in Balt, so I hope they can win and play the Tigers next. That would be freaking awesome. My #2 and #3 favorite teams playing fro a chance at the WS.

I probably just jinxed them both.

As much as I want the Yankees to lose now, I wouldn't mind the Tigers beating them again.
Let's go O's!!!!

[Image: 75ee6d.jpeg]
[Image: 2e716b.jpeg]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:So today is my last day of work for the week.

Our annual Steeler away game trip is this week. Nashville. Game is tomorrow night.

I can't wait, should be a blast and I have never been to Nashville before.

My flight is at 7AM tomorrow morning. I am thinking I should have made that later now.

I had to go to Nashville for work once, and spent one evening downtown.
I really want to go spend a weekend there, and hit a hockey game.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I had a ticket 10 rows behind the Orioles dugout for last Friday's Orioles wild card game, then they lost to Tampa and the game was in Texas instead. Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad:

They refunded my ticket cost, but ticketmaster refuses to refund the $6 fee. I fucking hate ticketmaster.

I REALLY wish I could have made that game. I have not been to a baseball playoff game since the 1992 Pirates/Braves

I couldn't make the games vs. the Yankees in Balt, so I hope they can win and play the Tigers next. That would be freaking awesome. My #2 and #3 favorite teams playing fro a chance at the WS.

I probably just jinxed them both.

As much as I want the Yankees to lose now, I wouldn't mind the Tigers beating them again.
I don't care who the Tigers play.....I just want them to win
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So today is my last day of work for the week.

Our annual Steeler away game trip is this week. Nashville. Game is tomorrow night.

I can't wait, should be a blast and I have never been to Nashville before.

My flight is at 7AM tomorrow morning. I am thinking I should have made that later now.

I had to go to Nashville for work once, and spent one evening downtown.

The Preds had a home game scheduled for this Friday. I am SOOOO pissed that I will not be able to see it now.

FUCK YOU GARY BETTMAN!

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Chip Wrote:I had to go to Nashville for work once, and spent one evening downtown.

My only Nashville experience was getting stuck in traffic for two hours because a tire blew on a semi truck under a bridge and it was blocking two lanes.
So True:

[Image: 4a728b.jpeg]

[Image: 38e99c.gif]

A special place for Iphone users....

[Image: 2d13ab.jpeg]

NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Ugh. I had no idea that they were something I would deal already. I always thought they started when it was time. Not fair.

I'm due in January. I think I've been over-doing it on yardwork and getting the house ready for Halloween, too.

Usually they are something that you deal with later on. It's possible you are overdoing it. I'd take a break from doing all that stuff and see what happens. If the contractions are getting more frequent and hurt more... go to the hospital...

They aren't bad enough to go in just yet. I am trying to take it easy. I don't want to be put on bed rest.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
"Kristen Crook is one of those girls guys have loved for years now"

Who the fuck is Kristen Crook?

Pete Nice Wrote:So I have been busy and have to get you guys caught up on my life.

Monday night, I was in a wing eating contest with Lamar Woodley (from Saginaw/U of M). There were 25 people. As many BW3 medium wings as you could eat in 5 minutes. I finished dead last with 16. The winners has 38, 37 and 35. I really only went to get the free wings anyway. I got those 16 free and was given a t-shirt and 50 wings to take home.

That name sounds so familiar to me. I am trying to think why. I don't think I know him personally.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
So true:

[Image: 140f53.jpeg]

Pete Nice Wrote:"Kristen Crook is one of those girls guys have loved for years now"

Who the fuck is Kristen Crook?
Kreuk....she was on Smallville and Chuck

[Image: 171_kristin_kreuklarge_image-1.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:So I have been busy and have to get you guys caught up on my life.

Monday night, I was in a wing eating contest with Lamar Woodley (from Saginaw/U of M). There were 25 people. As many BW3 medium wings as you could eat in 5 minutes. I finished dead last with 16. The winners has 38, 37 and 35. I really only went to get the free wings anyway. I got those 16 free and was given a t-shirt and 50 wings to take home.

That name sounds so familiar to me. I am trying to think why. I don't think I know him personally.
He went to Michigan

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wed-NUSS-day 09/19 International Talk Like a Pirate Day JDubb 97 643 09-21-2012, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Wed-Nuss-day 01/25 - Today is not Monday either... JDubb 290 1,562 01-26-2012, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  Wed-Nuss-day November 2 It's Ravens Week!! Pete Nice 329 1,018 11-03-2011, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wed-NUSS-day 10/12 - Congratulation Spot and Krisitn JDubb 202 1,749 10-13-2011, 09:02 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Wed-Nuss-day 09/21 - Make like a Retarded tree... JDubb 277 1,345 09-25-2011, 10:17 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wed-nuss-day, Sept 14, 2010 ~ The World is full of Pussies Derick 284 1,883 09-15-2011, 01:52 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Wed-Nuss-day 08/31 - where the eff did summer go? JDubb 215 2,208 08-31-2011, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  Wed-nuss-day ~ Jan 26, 2011 Beckster 309 1,506 01-27-2011, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Joe