Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed-NUSS-day 10/10
Pete Nice Wrote:My wife didn't have contractions until the day before she had the baby

Neither did I.
Sunday, my wife went to her first ever Steeler game. She sat in my friend Chris's seats in the club with my friend Marc and his wife and her friend Yulia.

They missed the only Steelers touchdown when they were in the bathroom. (where is our faceplam smiley?)

The crowd was REALLY lame also, my friend Marc, who goes to all the games, even said that it was one of the lamest crowds ever. No energy in the stadium at all. That sucks, b/c I wanted my wife to see a crazy crowd, and figured the Eagles game would bring one. I am not sure when she will get to go to another regular season game again, let alone a big game like the Eagles. Oh well.

There were an unusually large number of Eagles fans there. I was shocked. I would say probably 5k to 8K of them. Normally visiting fans never break 2k. I blame it on ticket brokers owning season tickets by the handful.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:Sunday, my wife went to her first ever Steeler game. She sat in my friend Chris's seats in the club with my friend Marc and his wife and her friend Yulia.

They missed the only Steelers touchdown when they were in the bathroom. (where is our faceplam smiley?)

The crowd was REALLY lame also, my friend Marc, who goes to all the games, even said that it was one of the lamest crowds ever. No energy in the stadium at all. That sucks, b/c I wanted my wife to see a crazy crowd, and figured the Eagles game would bring one. I am not sure when she will get to go to another regular season game again, let alone a big game like the Eagles. Oh well.

There were an unusually large number of Eagles fans there. I was shocked. I would say probably 5k to 8K of them. Normally visiting fans never break 2k. I blame it on ticket brokers owning season tickets by the handful.

I wasn't going to drive that far to watch Vick fumble. Confusedad:
I hit a deer last thursday. Jumped right in front of me in Virginia. Fucked up my passenger side headlight area. cracked my power steering fluid container. I have not had power steering since and the insurance won't get me a rental until they start service next Monday.

Whatevs.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 9587.jpg]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I would murder a person for this:
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/c...07580.html
amazing the power of the internet. The dealer basically told him to go fuck himself, now that its all over the web, all of a sudden they are willing to help
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Joe Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Sunday, my wife went to her first ever Steeler game. She sat in my friend Chris's seats in the club with my friend Marc and his wife and her friend Yulia.

I wasn't going to drive that far to watch Vick fumble. Confusedad:

You know I like the Eagles, which is why I really don't talk smack when the Steelers play them. But Vick is NOT the QB that will take them where they need to go, McNabb was a better QB for what the Eagles need than what Vick ever will be. Honestly, I think Kolb would have been a better option. Vick does a lot of good, but he also does more bad than most QB's. Last time they played the Steelers he threw 4 INT's. I think the Eagles need to get a QB first round this year.

Derick Wrote:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:I would murder a person for this:
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/c...07580.html
amazing the power of the internet. The dealer basically told him to go fuck himself, now that its all over the web, all of a sudden they are willing to help

It's awesome. If you suck other should be able to know about it before you get burned. I'm a big fan of tweeting to companies that suck. Usually I get responses from them.

I'm also a big fan of using Yelp to decide where to go to eat. I don't think I've been let down yet.
Weird fantasy football information:

I am in two money leagues and two free yahoo leagues.

In both my money leagues, the team I played had Matt Ryan, Leshon McCoy and Steve Johnson. And in the DBN league, he had Ryan and McCoy. How freaking weird is that? It seems like every week both the teams I play in the money league have the same star player. A few weeks ago when Jamal Charles went off, both teams I played had him.

I had a migraine yesterday.

I don't have one now, but my head has that poundey and kinda foggy feeling. Just took 4 advil as a preventive measure.

I hate when the crowd is being a debbie downer. It just brings the entire experience down...
Did I tell you guys we got a Nanny for Tuesdays and Wednesdays?

Good looking 25 year old Russian chick with HUGE boobs.

Sorry Derick, she is engaged.

NussieT Wrote:

I hate when the crowd is being a debbie downer. It just brings the entire experience down...

Yeah, it kind of pissed me off b/c the game was close and the Steelers won with a last second FG. It should have been a crazy crowd. When that crowd gets fired up, it is one of the best in sports.

I had a ticket 10 rows behind the Orioles dugout for last Friday's Orioles wild card game, then they lost to Tampa and the game was in Texas instead. Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad: Confusedad:

They refunded my ticket cost, but ticketmaster refuses to refund the $6 fee. I fucking hate ticketmaster.

I REALLY wish I could have made that game. I have not been to a baseball playoff game since the 1992 Pirates/Braves

I couldn't make the games vs. the Yankees in Balt, so I hope they can win and play the Tigers next. That would be freaking awesome. My #2 and #3 favorite teams playing fro a chance at the WS.

I probably just jinxed them both.

So today is my last day of work for the week.

Our annual Steeler away game trip is this week. Nashville. Game is tomorrow night.

I can't wait, should be a blast and I have never been to Nashville before.

My flight is at 7AM tomorrow morning. I am thinking I should have made that later now.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wed-NUSS-day 09/19 International Talk Like a Pirate Day JDubb 97 643 09-21-2012, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Wed-Nuss-day 01/25 - Today is not Monday either... JDubb 290 1,562 01-26-2012, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  Wed-Nuss-day November 2 It's Ravens Week!! Pete Nice 329 1,018 11-03-2011, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wed-NUSS-day 10/12 - Congratulation Spot and Krisitn JDubb 202 1,749 10-13-2011, 09:02 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Wed-Nuss-day 09/21 - Make like a Retarded tree... JDubb 277 1,345 09-25-2011, 10:17 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wed-nuss-day, Sept 14, 2010 ~ The World is full of Pussies Derick 284 1,883 09-15-2011, 01:52 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Wed-Nuss-day 08/31 - where the eff did summer go? JDubb 215 2,208 08-31-2011, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  Wed-nuss-day ~ Jan 26, 2011 Beckster 309 1,506 01-27-2011, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Joe