Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wed-NUSS-day 10/10
In case you hadn't already heard, it was Clem..
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/hulk-hogan-adm...-wife.html

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/hulk-hogan-sex...12658.html

Personally, i think the Hulkster played a part in leaking it. Just to keep his name in the news.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Oh, and here's today's Wtf

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/mom-arr...00542.html

Mom of the year right there.... :roll:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:Fail of the day... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

[youtube]wIOb8b68Cks[/youtube]

That loader looks like the one we bought. They should have just dragged the back end of onto the road... It would have been safer and probably quicker.
Hey T, I've been having contractions the past couple days. They suck ass.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Hey T, I've been having contractions the past couple days. They suck ass.

You due in Dec? or Jan? And yes they do suck... and they only get worse... and more frequent...
Joe Wrote:P-Dub needs to clean the place up a bit.

It is in Monaca, a shithole town.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Hey T, I've been having contractions the past couple days. They suck ass.

You due in Dec? or Jan? And yes they do suck... and they only get worse... and more frequent...

Ugh. I had no idea that they were something I would deal already. I always thought they started when it was time. Not fair.

I'm due in January. I think I've been over-doing it on yardwork and getting the house ready for Halloween, too.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Hey T, I've been having contractions the past couple days. They suck ass.
PUSH!!!

[Image: smiley_pregnant.gif]
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Hey T, I've been having contractions the past couple days. They suck ass.

Ugh. I had no idea that they were something I would deal already. I always thought they started when it was time. Not fair.

I'm due in January. I think I've been over-doing it on yardwork and getting the house ready for Halloween, too.

Usually they are something that you deal with later on. It's possible you are overdoing it. I'd take a break from doing all that stuff and see what happens. If the contractions are getting more frequent and hurt more... go to the hospital...
My wife didn't have contractions until the day before she had the baby

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Pete Nice Wrote:

There's a bar near me that's actually called J Dubbs.
If it's still open that is.
It got busted for drugs a few years back, was closed for a while then re-opened...
So I have been busy and have to get you guys caught up on my life.

Monday night, I was in a wing eating contest with Lamar Woodley (from Saginaw/U of M). There were 25 people. As many BW3 medium wings as you could eat in 5 minutes. I finished dead last with 16. The winners has 38, 37 and 35. I really only went to get the free wings anyway. I got those 16 free and was given a t-shirt and 50 wings to take home.

Huh.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=J%20DUB
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:

There's a bar near me that's actually called J Dubbs.
If it's still open that is.
It got busted for drugs a few years back, was closed for a while then re-opened...

Do they sell iBeers?
Chip Wrote:Huh.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=J%20DUB

JDubb is a Jehovah's Witness carrying an STD.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Wed-NUSS-day 09/19 International Talk Like a Pirate Day JDubb 97 643 09-21-2012, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  Wed-Nuss-day 01/25 - Today is not Monday either... JDubb 290 1,562 01-26-2012, 08:24 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  Wed-Nuss-day November 2 It's Ravens Week!! Pete Nice 329 1,018 11-03-2011, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wed-NUSS-day 10/12 - Congratulation Spot and Krisitn JDubb 202 1,749 10-13-2011, 09:02 PM
Last Post: the keifer
  Wed-Nuss-day 09/21 - Make like a Retarded tree... JDubb 277 1,345 09-25-2011, 10:17 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wed-nuss-day, Sept 14, 2010 ~ The World is full of Pussies Derick 284 1,883 09-15-2011, 01:52 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Wed-Nuss-day 08/31 - where the eff did summer go? JDubb 215 2,208 08-31-2011, 09:47 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  Wed-nuss-day ~ Jan 26, 2011 Beckster 309 1,506 01-27-2011, 08:16 AM
Last Post: Joe