Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thursday Oct 4, 2012....Triple Crown Thursday
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:its still early, peeps still passed out from last night

whooooo! fuck yeah! debate party!!!

I only watched the first hour of that dull crap.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:I was all like, hey daughter did you see that deal when that little fruit loop beiber was throwing up everywhere. that was cool. then she was all like oh my god dad, you are stupid.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:and shes a vegertarian now

Have you bought her some chicken nuggets yet?
I HATE PIE!!
Drivers are rude
Such attitudes
But when I show my piece
Complaints cease
Something's odd
Feel like I'm God
You stupid, dumbshit, Goddam Mother Fucker!!

:rock: I love that song
I HATE PIE!!
Today is either my second to last day of work or the beginning of my new job. No one has heard from this chick I am covering for, so they don't know if she is coming back to work on Monday or not.

On another note: I need to find some motivation. I am working on things that I am not sure how to do (No one has showed me how to do this stuff yet and the person to ask is not here right now.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:Today is either my second to last day of work or the beginning of my new job. No one has heard from this chick I am covering for, so they don't know if she is coming back to work on Monday or not.

On another note: I need to find some motivation. I am working on things that I am not sure how to do (No one has showed me how to do this stuff yet and the person to ask is not here right now.
you have 2 options depending on how you feel
1. fuck it up so bad they wont ask you to do it again
2. figure it out
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:Today is either my second to last day of work or the beginning of my new job. No one has heard from this chick I am covering for, so they don't know if she is coming back to work on Monday or not.

you have 2 options depending on how you feel
1. fuck it up so bad they wont ask you to do it again
2. figure it out

I am trying to figure it out. If I screw it up and she comes back, she can fix it. I am trying to get as much of it done as I can. I don't want to find out I am working next week and that I screwed myself over either.
I HATE PIE!!
i know you slackers arent working, except for B, who is desperatly trying to work
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Derick Wrote:i know you slackers arent working, except for B, who is desperatly trying to work

I'm just slacking off so much, I'm not even taking time to post.
Except this one.
Maybe I'll start...
Derick Wrote:i know you slackers arent working, except for B, who is desperatly trying to work

removing a transmission in a f250, then tear it down to find why it doesn't work anymore.

also, ever since I watched honey boo boo, i can't type as fast, or put together clear thoughts as well.
I hate removing transmissions. I enjoy disasembling them and putting them back together though. It would be cool if I could have someone else take the transmissions out, then I fix it, then they put it back in.
hot for teacher is on. good jam. makes me hit buckets with wrenches pretending to drum.
had enough of liberal media? click the ad at the bottom to learn more.
I dont feel tardy
sluts in the music videos of the 80s are probaly the best out of all music video sluts.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Thursday 02/23/17: Party Chip 6 1,017 07-17-2021, 05:10 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  9-9-10 Thursday...I'm very tired today. Iva13 410 1,465 04-09-2020, 05:18 AM
Last Post: isoexpert
  Thursday, November 7th 2019 - Big Day (Again) Joe 14 33 11-10-2019, 06:36 AM
Last Post: NussieT
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Thursday 09/15/16: Manbearpig Chip 1 554 09-16-2016, 09:27 AM
  Thursday, September 1, 2016 ~ Preschool Beckster 15 1,025 09-01-2016, 03:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Thursday, August 25, 2016 ~ Yawns Beckster 1 460 08-25-2016, 02:00 PM
  Thursday, August 18, 2016 ~ 3 weeks Beckster 11 1,231 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM