Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday Oct 4, 2012....Triple Crown Thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
good morning everyone

Lets give it up for Miguel Cabrera, the first MLB player to hit for a triple crown in 45 years.

I have never seen that before, and I may never see it again
Brampton Wrote:good morning everyone

Lets give it up for Miguel Cabrera, the first MLB player to hit for a triple crown in 45 years.

I have never seen that before, and I may never see it again

That's a weird name for a horse.
Brampton wants to give it up to miguel cabrera.
boy. this party sure died...
its still early, peeps still passed out from last night
classic rewind plays some weirf shit.
Derick Wrote:its still early, peeps still passed out from last night

whooooo! fuck yeah! debate party!!!
My customer service skills are out the fucking window. I can't help these fucktarded assclowns today. I just have no patience.
duct tape is all the rage in the tween community. It has to be cool duct tape though. the ones that go for 10 dollars per roll and have little pictures on it.
Joe Wrote:My customer service skills are out the fucking window. I can't help these fucktarded assclowns today. I just have no patience.
well maybe you can assist. I had an old printer hooked to a network, printer broke, bought a new one. Cant locate printer on network. Do I need IT to come over here and install this bitch
normal duct tape is lame though.
also little cartoon moustaches are popular now.
I spent some quality time with my 12 year old daughter last night. Thats how I know these things now.
I was all like, hey daughter did you see that deal when that little fruit loop beiber was throwing up everywhere. that was cool. then she was all like oh my god dad, you are stupid.
LeNeve Wrote:also little cartoon moustaches are popular now.
They are also lame

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12