Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Thursday Oct 4, 2012....Triple Crown Thursday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:think I'll step outside and have a fag
:atm:

half a fag, its kind of chilly out there.
okay. transmission is out. time to disassemble
LeNeve's day has been filled with trannies and fags...
Chip Wrote:LeNeve's day has been filled with trannies and fags...
Sounds about right.

I was also just standing behind the transmissioin, taking bolts out, and it looked like I was fapping. and the cleaning girl was watching me. we laughed.
LeNeve Wrote:

I was also just standing behind the transmissioin, taking bolts out, and it looked like I was fapping. and the cleaning girl was watching me. we laughed.
Covino's into teabagging.
I think 2 years in prison is the right punishment for putting your junk on someone.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Joe Wrote:I think 2 years in prison is the right punishment for putting your junk on someone.
:whomo:
Brian Wrote:
Joe Wrote:I think 2 years in prison is the right punishment for putting your junk on someone.
do we find out about Wes today, I am away next week
Wow, I'm 100lbs heavier than Good Egg Dave. What a girl
If you teabag someone, you deserve 2 years in in some 'pound me in the ass federal prison'.
Brian Wrote:

what happened
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12