Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friday - 08/31/2012 - Goodbye August
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I also won my own baby pool yesterday. Aug 30 was my day, back in june. I fuckin called that shit
Yours?
not my baby, my baby pool. I started the pool, and I won, I was also the only one competing. One of the drivers at fedex was having a baby, I picked aug 30 as my day. Who knew I had that much power

So, how many times does that make that you guessed correctly?
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So you were the only one in it?
That sounds kinda sad.
Almost as sad as getting in a baby pool with other people.
yes it is. He said he was having a baby, I picked a day. I guess everyone else knew they were going to lose

Fixed
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:Only thing I like about the summer is playing baseball, and thats done, so bring on the Fall (best season of the year)

I love the warmer weather. It's great going to the beach, bike riding and all of that stuff. You can't do that in the winter.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:There should be a little "+" in a magnifying glass in the upper left corner then.
negative. I can click the pic to enlarge, but that really doesnt do shit

It's not difficult
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:Becksters a weird stalker.

Confusedad: No I am not
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:Just tuned in, did Wes find out if he is the father?

It's like a soap opera. Stay tuned......
I HATE PIE!!
Joe Wrote:T needs to make a reality show about working in the dirt pile.

no dirt piles today. recycle and glass... other than hauling the stuff to customers we really aren't involved anymore.
Chip Wrote:

If you haven't heard by now, no, he didn't.
Some legal reason, they're waiting for the state or something.

i was talking to him the other day and he said she's waiting for the state to force her or something like that....
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I also won my own baby pool yesterday. Aug 30 was my day, back in june. I fuckin called that shit
Yours?
not my baby, my baby pool. I started the pool, and I won, I was also the only one competing. One of the drivers at fedex was having a baby, I picked aug 30 as my day. Who knew I had that much power

[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Derick Wrote:
Chip Wrote:There should be a little "+" in a magnifying glass in the upper left corner then.
negative. I can click the pic to enlarge, but that really doesnt do shit

It's not difficult
shush it woman
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
NussieT Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

If you haven't heard by now, no, he didn't.
Some legal reason, they're waiting for the state or something.

i was talking to him the other day and he said she's waiting for the state to force her or something like that....

That's odd. It seems like he should be able to get a lawyer and get that done sooner. FOC would love to be involved if he was going to pay support.
I HATE PIE!!
Derick Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Derick Wrote:not my baby, my baby pool. I started the pool, and I won, I was also the only one competing. One of the drivers at fedex was having a baby, I picked aug 30 as my day. Who knew I had that much power

1 for 1, not bad. Are you planning on trying for it again?
I HATE PIE!!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Friday, December 4, 2015 ~ RIP Scott Weiland Beckster 7 191 07-17-2021, 05:20 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  Friday 12/11/15 - I hate my neighbour NussieT 15 173 07-17-2021, 05:12 AM
Last Post: Nortoncomsetup
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, Sept 29 / Friday, Sept 30, 2016 Beckster 2 643 09-29-2016, 03:55 PM
  Friday, September 23, 2016 Beckster 16 2,604 09-23-2016, 03:17 PM
  Thursday, September 22, 2016 ~ Friday Eve Beckster 0 497 09-22-2016, 08:50 AM
  Friday, September 16, 2016 ~ Nessie Beckster 0 502 09-16-2016, 09:29 AM
  Friday, September 9, 2016 ~ TGIF Beckster 2 463 09-09-2016, 02:14 PM
  Wednesday, August 31, 2016 ~ Twins! Beckster 5 820 08-31-2016, 03:20 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM