Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 08/31/2012 - Goodbye August
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Man, I really really hate the winter time. The end of August always bums me out because I know Winter is on it's way. I'm going to need to have a kick ass Fall to send me into Winter.
I love winter. I can't wait for it to be all cold and dark.
and wow, what a circus that RNC was, un beweevable fo sho. USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
LeNeve Wrote:I love winter. I can't wait for it to be all cold and dark.
does it really get cold in kansas? me thinks not
I also won my own baby pool yesterday. Aug 30 was my day, back in june. I fuckin called that shit
Derick Wrote:I also won my own baby pool yesterday. Aug 30 was my day, back in june. I fuckin called that shit
What?
LeNeve Wrote:and wow, what a circus that RNC was, un beweevable fo sho. USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
Ok, Rich.
lithium sucks this morning
:whomo: This past summer was miserable.
Derick Wrote:
does it really get cold in kansas? me thinks not

it got to -40 last winter. my water meter froze.
Derick Wrote:I also won my own baby pool yesterday. Aug 30 was my day, back in june. I fuckin called that shit
Yours?
Good morning bro-mo's!
Brian Wrote:
What?

too bad he only has a few weeks to use it now.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRPOBnXKdyzT910u0Dr0Fw...2fKyfVZw93]
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
What?

Now I'm even more confused.
LeNeve Wrote:
Brian Wrote:
What?

:roflmao:

Baby pool...

:roflmao:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10