Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Friday - 08/31/2012 - Goodbye August
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
i can have the bodies off in less than 2 hours too.
I just helped the detail kid drive a truck up the display ramp things. It was scary. Also Chip was right, I kind of want to take my picture with it now. :?
Joe Wrote:For about $80K I can get an F5 load balancer, two physical hosts and shared storage for the site.

I can't even figure out how to get the function button off of my laptop I definitely don't understand what the hell all that means!?
LeNeve Wrote:I just helped the detail kid drive a truck up the display ramp things. It was scary. Also Chip was right, I kind of want to take my picture with it now. :?

...lame dork.

Haha.
we are extreme C&R listeners.
We are EXTREME fans.
I'm off to work again... have a good LONG weekend boys!!!! We have about 3 hours worth of work Saturday morning, then up to the lake to go camping, a 9am Sunday tee time at the golf course, bonfires, booze and beef in the afternoon and some boating on Monday... can't freaking wait!!!
T needs to make a reality show about working in the dirt pile.
Fuck. Rich said something really stupid. I jumped on here to comment on it, but I totally forgot what he said now.
Job offer came in, haven't had a chance to review it, but I will be an employee of RBC very soon
rich had a mushroom stamp haircut.
LeNeve Wrote:we are extreme C&R listeners.
Speak for yourself.
On a side note: We are looking for baby names. Is there any code that says I can't use the name "Melody" without coming off like a stalker?

Jim is really into music and I thought it would be a good name, then he brought up the same name to my last night. It won't be official til the day the baby is born, but I think I want it on the list of possibilities. I just don't want to come off looking like a mental case... It really had nothing to do with Covino's kid.
michaelangelo Wrote:Job offer came in, haven't had a chance to review it, but I will be an employee of RBC very soon

:high5:
SWEET!!!!

Ok, I gotta go.
Brian Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:we are extreme C&R listeners.
Speak for yourself.
:whomo:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10