Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monday 8/20/2012
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
Chip Wrote:The new 21 Jump Street movie was funny.

It was alright. That Channing Tatum is a terrible actor

No. It was hilarious.
No one in that movie other then Johnny Depp is a good actor.

Now. HIS scene was fucking awesome!
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
beckster Wrote:I saw a bunch of sweet cars over the weekend

[ATTACHMENT NOT FOUND]

If you went to see cool cars this weekend, and didn't go to the Dream Cruise, you're weirf.

I drove through there yesterday and saw a few. The Bricks is getting to be just as big. Supposedly, they want the link the 2 together within the next few years.

I also didn't want to make 2 separate trips to Detroit this weekend.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Brampton Wrote:is it possible to have 3 dead celebs today

1. tony Scott
2. Phylis Diller

who's next?

Confusedhock: I thought she died years ago.
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:is it possible to have 3 dead celebs today

1. tony Scott
2. Phylis Diller

who's next?

Confusedhock: I thought she died years ago.

That was Dyliss Filler.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
I stumbled across this monument the other night. I didn't realize being the first white child born was good enough for a plaque.

I had a terrible Monday... Jim's being a dick so I slept on the couch, the fuel cardlock wasn't working this am when I left for my bootcamp causing me to 1) almost run out of fuel 2) be late for gym class, my employee caused an accident this afternoon causing a fence gate being broken.. so I spent 2.5 hours fixing the fence which still isn;t fixed. I'm still pissed off at Jim... and now to top my most excellent day I have to drive the worlds biggest piece of shit truck into the city to drop off the recycle... and I get to wake up at 3am to delivery groceries tomorrow morning at 5... FML.
NussieT Wrote:I had a terrible Monday... Jim's being a dick so I slept on the couch, the fuel cardlock wasn't working this am when I left for my bootcamp causing me to 1) almost run out of fuel 2) be late for gym class, my employee caused an accident this afternoon causing a fence gate being broken.. so I spent 2.5 hours fixing the fence which still isn;t fixed. I'm still pissed off at Jim... and now to top my most excellent day I have to drive the worlds biggest piece of shit truck into the city to drop off the recycle... and I get to wake up at 3am to delivery groceries tomorrow morning at 5... FML.

They should use this example to teach med students what to look for when diagnosing extreme cases of mondays.

LeNeve Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I had a terrible Monday... Jim's being a dick so I slept on the couch, the fuel cardlock wasn't working this am when I left for my bootcamp causing me to 1) almost run out of fuel 2) be late for gym class, my employee caused an accident this afternoon causing a fence gate being broken.. so I spent 2.5 hours fixing the fence which still isn;t fixed. I'm still pissed off at Jim... and now to top my most excellent day I have to drive the worlds biggest piece of shit truck into the city to drop off the recycle... and I get to wake up at 3am to delivery groceries tomorrow morning at 5... FML.

They should use this example to teach med students what to look for when diagnosing extreme cases of mondays.

And psych students about why revolvers end up so tasty

sent from my Samsung Galaxy S III

Was he like that just today or during the weekend, too? My stepkid was a temper-tantruming monster most of the weekend and that just put her dad in a fowl ass mood. She hated the car show she bitched through a lot of the ball game (until the end when she started thinking it was fun). He was a complete dick to me the whole fucking time because of it.
I HATE PIE!!
I didn't hear much of the show today, so if they didn't talk about this Pussification today, then they definitely will tomorrow.

An Oklahoma high school valedictorian who used the word "hell" in her graduation speech in May has yet to receive her diploma.

Kaitlin Nootbaar graduated from Prague High School with a 4.0 grade point average, her father, David Nootbaar, told KFOR-TV. But school administrators told him that Kaitlin would have to submit a written apology in order to get her diploma.

http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/vale...05221.html

This is just dumb.
I HATE PIE!!

Hasn't this always been the case?
Red and green go so well together.

[Image: 217924_407191309338389_1484479543_n.jpg]
Joe Wrote:

Hasn't this always been the case?

Ya basically on most days its on how much of a dick he actually is though, since he's so stressed out lately it's been terrible...

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Monday, 04/10/18: Tuuuuuesday Chip 1 716 04-12-2018, 09:10 AM
Last Post: Beckster
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
  Monday, September 26, 2016 ~ Circus Beckster 17 1,993 09-26-2016, 04:49 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Monday 09/19/2016 - DBN NussieT 14 1,697 09-19-2016, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 22, 2016 ~ Batty Beckster 12 1,499 08-29-2016, 05:02 PM
Last Post: Chip
  Monday, August 29, 2016 ~ Go back to bed Beckster 12 1,479 08-29-2016, 03:36 PM
  Monday, August 1, 2016 ~ Two Thirds Beckster 21 2,485 08-01-2016, 04:19 PM
  Monday, July 25, 2016 ~ It's Mun-day Beckster 4 593 07-25-2016, 04:21 PM
  Monday, July 18, 2016 ~ Water-logged Beckster 4 495 07-18-2016, 04:08 PM
  Monday, July 11, 2016 ~ Free Pizza Beckster 9 878 07-11-2016, 03:24 PM