Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Monday 8/20/2012
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
:nothingtoadd:
:whomo:
:whomo:
Oh, wait, I know what I can add...

That song that started SpotCenter sucks ass.
And yes, that's something you can say every day.
If I left food laying around, when Covino was going to be there, I'd just expect him to eat it.
Balls

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
The new 21 Jump Street movie was funny.
so I finally got the kitchen plumbed on the weekend......its nice to almost have a fully functional kitchen :happy:
Damn. Bunch of foruming maniacs up in here.

LeNeve Wrote:Damn. Bunch of foruming maniacs up in here.

:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:Damn. Bunch of foruming maniacs up in here.

If I could, I would go to a bar, and just post the random jibberish that goes through my mind like I did Saturday.
Had to get my entire muffler system replaced, usually go to dealership to get everything fixed. This time went to local mechanic goodyear- now I am all paranoid they did everything wrong. Just went back to see why end of muffler was shaking rattling so much, they said it was normal :killme:
Donginator Wrote:Had to get my entire muffler system replaced, usually go to dealership to get everything fixed. This time went to local mechanic goodyear- now I am all paranoid they did everything wrong. Just went back to see why end of muffler was shaking rattling so much, they said it was normal :killme:
:?
Brampton Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:Had to get my entire muffler system replaced, usually go to dealership to get everything fixed. This time went to local mechanic goodyear- now I am all paranoid they did everything wrong. Just went back to see why end of muffler was shaking rattling so much, they said it was normal :killme:
:?
showed me the rubber that holds it in place, I feel like I just lost $800
the Melky Cabrerra story is fantastic

I applaud his attempt to fake the website :clap:
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5