Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CFL Football - Labor Day Classic/Banjo Bowl
So now Barrin Simpson wants out too.Do you want to borrow one of my Rider jerseys to wear to the game this Sunday? :poke:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:So now Barrin Simpson wants out too.Do you want to borrow one of my Rider jerseys to wear to the game this Sunday? :poke:
I read that in the paper yesterday. Simpson wants out and we've signed like the 8th QB this season... can't lie the new QB is hot!!
As for your rider jersey... I wouldn't want it wrecked... walking into Canad Stadium with a Rider jersey on could mean death
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote::blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
Hey Pete, now you know how we feel about your pittsburgh teams :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
brampton Wrote:
Hey Pete, now you know how we feel about your pittsburgh teams :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Home of the world champions in 2 of the 5 major world sports.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:So now Barrin Simpson wants out too.Do you want to borrow one of my Rider jerseys to wear to the game this Sunday? :poke:
I read that in the paper yesterday. Simpson wants out and we've signed like the 8th QB this season... can't lie the new QB is hot!!
As for your rider jersey... I wouldn't want it wrecked... walking into Canad Stadium with a Rider jersey on could mean death
Nah the stadium will be half green.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
i bleed green Wrote:Nah the stadium will be half green.
Hooters moved across the street from the stadium, I believe your "banjo picking" cousin will get distracted too easily.
Pete Nice Wrote:
brampton Wrote:

5 sports?
brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:
brampton Wrote:

5 sports?

you have to include soccer if your talking world sports

Are you actually including football as a world sport?
Soccer is a world sport but mls doesn't count due to it doesn't play competitive games vs the euro league teams
hockey, baseball, and basketball are only international on country vs country level
just be happy you have 2 champs this past year and leave it at that!
As I leave Canad Inn Stadium I hang my head in shame. I can't believe how horrible we played. Bishop was throwing like a woman, our entire section was screaming Bench Bishop!!! They kept showing the new QB on the big screen... Bramlet should have played
Nussie_T Wrote:As I leave Canad Inn Stadium I hang my head in shame. I can't believe how horrible we played. Bishop was throwing like a woman, our entire section was screaming Bench Bishop!!! They kept showing the new QB on the big screen... Bramlet should have played
I was gonna be gracious winner and not rub it in,buuuut.....55-10 :roflmao: . I'm enjoying it while I can lol,cause I've been on the other side too many times.I sit 13 rows off the field and last year in the playoffs I was yelling for the backup the whole game.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Super Bowl negadave 4 2,650 02-05-2012, 09:39 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Football Picks 2011, totals Brampton 47 16,820 11-20-2011, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  DUDEBRONATION FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2011 Brampton 61 18,805 09-06-2011, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Texas Fan
  Super Bowl negadave 14 5,361 02-07-2011, 12:37 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  2010 DBN Football pick pool Pete Nice 329 78,806 01-26-2011, 05:52 PM
  Dudebronation FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2010 Brampton 28 9,391 12-28-2010, 12:31 PM
  How Canadians play football negadave 16 5,633 11-07-2010, 02:51 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Dudebronation Fantasy Football Pete Nice 10 4,737 08-09-2010, 10:11 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Fantasy Football Brampton 16 8,094 12-29-2009, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Pokes28