Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fantasy Football
Ok so they talked about it, here it is.

Yahoo Fantasy Football

League name - dudebronation
ID - 476041
Pass - dbn09

When you log in use your DBN name at first so we know who is who.

Its set up for 12 teams, so enter early

Draft is live Aug 30@ 9 pm
I'm in.
I'm in and I intend to lose terribly. After all I am an Eagles fans that they fail me every year.
I'm in too... wont be able to make the draft cause i work nights but meh... ill still take you guys to school
I am in. There is also a maximradio fantasy league that I have been running for about 4 years now on yahoo. I will post details later in another thread.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Fantasy Football I am in. Although I will not be able to make the draft I think. I will most likely be drunk and out at the bar by 9.
I'm in!!!! But I'm kind of retarded on this kind of stuff so I may be asking all kinds of retarded questions... so please be nice! :boobs:
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm in!!!! But I'm kind of retarded on this kind of stuff so I may be asking all kinds of retarded questions... so please be nice! :boobs:

Here's your first answer

Plaxico Burress is a pro bowl reciever
and Micheal Vick is a pro bowl quarterback :poke:
I'm in too.....what the hell, I'll give it a shot.
Nussie_T Wrote:I'm in!!!! But I'm kind of retarded on this kind of stuff so I may be asking all kinds of retarded questions... so please be nice! :boobs:
You're not allowed to pick any Bomber players. :mrgreen:
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:

Even if I could pick Bomber players who would want them... apparantly the only team they can actually beat is the Lions and well the Riders ;-)
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

Even if I could pick Bomber players who would want them... apparantly the only team they can actually beat is the Lions and well the Riders ;-)
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Bishop never plays well 2 games in a row so we'll definitely win labor day and probably the banjo bowl even the riders always suck it up in that one.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: Bishop never plays well 2 games in a row so we'll definitely win labor day and probably the banjo bowl even the riders always suck it up in that one.

I'm glad to see that Bishop didn't just suck for the Argos.
brampton Wrote:I'm glad to see that Bishop didn't just suck for the Argos.

Have you seen what Mike Kelly has done to that team?? Bishop just adds to the shitiness.
Nussie_T Wrote:
brampton Wrote:I'm glad to see that Bishop didn't just suck for the Argos.

Have you seen what Mike Kelly has done to that team?? Bishop just adds to the shitiness.

The Argos haven't recovered from the Joseph/Bishop experiment. than again Pinball was an awesome coach, and squeezed every drop of talent from a group of complete losers

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Football Picks 2011, totals Brampton 47 16,820 11-20-2011, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  DUDEBRONATION FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2011 Brampton 61 18,805 09-06-2011, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Texas Fan
  2010 DBN Football pick pool Pete Nice 329 78,806 01-26-2011, 05:52 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  DBN - 2010 Fantasy League Recap and suggestions Pokes28 8 3,645 12-30-2010, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Brian
  Dudebronation FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2010 Brampton 28 9,391 12-28-2010, 12:31 PM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  How Canadians play football negadave 16 5,633 11-07-2010, 02:51 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Dudebronation Fantasy Football Pete Nice 10 4,737 08-09-2010, 10:11 AM
Last Post: Joe
  CFL Football - Labor Day Classic/Banjo Bowl NussieT 26 9,078 09-13-2009, 09:36 PM
Last Post: i bleed green