Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CFL Football - Labor Day Classic/Banjo Bowl
So on my way to work this morning I am listening to the local radio station for the news report and when the sport section comes on the biggest headline was that the Winnipeg Blue Bombers signed former Dallas Cowboy Adam "Pacman" Jones.
They were saying he was starting training and will most likely play for the Labor Day Classic.
Troy Westwood, who now works as a radio dj was bitching and complaining that since Winnipeg is a community based team that bringing in someone with a record was wrong. I just laughed.

IBG, only a few more days until the game... we'll see if the Bombers can actually kick some Rider Pride ass.
I agree with Westwood.Having a record is one thing but this guy has been arrested 12 times with I think 5 felonies.If the NFL can't keep him under control how the hell is the CFL gonna be able to do anything with him?The guy is obviously a complete fucking moron.He got chance after chance and still continued to screw up,so I hope nobody thinks he's gonna wise up now.He is a straight up thug and he's going to continue to pull the same shit up here as he did in the NFL.I doubt he'll play Sunday cause he'll have shot up a strip club by then. Big Grin I wonder if I should wear a bulletproof vest to the game.Hopefully he works out about as well as Ricky Williams n maybe people in the US will realize the talent in the CFL is better than they think.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:I wonder if I should wear a bulletproof vest

I would wear one while you are at the strip club... you never know Big Grin...
Nussie_T Wrote:

Lol I've never been to Winnipeg.I don't even know if the strip clubs are any good there.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
i bleed green Wrote:
Nussie_T Wrote:

Lol I've never been to Winnipeg.I don't even know if the strip clubs are any good there.

He'll be in Vagina Regina this weekend.. don't go out at night ;-)
I know this is from '07,but its probably my favorite labour day memory.
[youtube]8cZ-G0DpO8M[/youtube]
That is a shitty favorite labor day classic moment. If I am not mistaken... that would be the year that the Bombers lost the labor day classic, the banjo bowl and the Grey Cup to the Riders.

What a shiitty year... but when has Bombers won anything??
Nussie_T Wrote:That is a shitty favorite labor day classic moment. If I am not mistaken... that would be the year that the Bombers lost the labor day classic, the banjo bowl and the Grey Cup to the Riders.

What a shiitty year... but when has Bombers won anything??

Heh heh.I can post Grey Cup highlights too if you want.The riders actually got their ass handed to them in the Banjo Bowl that year.I guess with Pacman not coming north I can put away my Kevlar. Big Grin
P.S.1990 is when they won.As in a long time ago.You know, 19 years. :poke: :roflmao:
i bleed green Wrote:P.S.1990 is when they won.As in a long time ago.You know, 19 years. :poke: :roflmao:

Oh believe me I know 1990 was the last year the Bombers won the grey cup... I still have my t-shirt Big Grin
29-14.Riders win.
i bleed green Wrote:29-14.Riders win.
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

The friend I was suppose to be go to the game with ended up having to work so we sold our tickets... so instead I was floating in a tube, suntanning. Although I did watch the last quarter...
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:29-14.Riders win.
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

The friend I was suppose to be go to the game with ended up having to work so we sold our tickets... so instead I was floating in a tube, suntanning. Although I did watch the last quarter...
I was sitting beside 2 Bomber fans and part way through the 4th one of the guys took off his wig and bomber gear and rocked the rider gear he had on underneath.I like Bishop much better in Winnipeg than over here.
:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :beer:
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
i bleed green Wrote:.I like Bishop much better in Winnipeg than over here.

Of course you do!!!! He throws like a woman!
Nussie_T Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:.I like Bishop much better in Winnipeg than over here.

Of course you do!!!! He throws like a woman!
Its hard to believe he was once the runner-up for the Heisman trophy.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Super Bowl negadave 4 2,650 02-05-2012, 09:39 AM
Last Post: i bleed green
  Football Picks 2011, totals Brampton 47 16,820 11-20-2011, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Brampton
  DUDEBRONATION FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2011 Brampton 61 18,805 09-06-2011, 12:33 PM
Last Post: Texas Fan
  Super Bowl negadave 14 5,361 02-07-2011, 12:37 AM
Last Post: Pete Nice
  2010 DBN Football pick pool Pete Nice 329 78,806 01-26-2011, 05:52 PM
  Dudebronation FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE 2010 Brampton 28 9,391 12-28-2010, 12:31 PM
  How Canadians play football negadave 16 5,633 11-07-2010, 02:51 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Dudebronation Fantasy Football Pete Nice 10 4,737 08-09-2010, 10:11 AM
Last Post: Joe
  Fantasy Football Brampton 16 8,094 12-29-2009, 06:04 PM
Last Post: Pokes28