Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tuesday July 31, 2012 - There has to be more...
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:okay. no jail for me today. I have to go get alchohol abuse evaluation, then report back to court. I think I'm going to be on probation, and have to go to AA meetings and shit. That kind of sucks. Kind of rather be in jail on a work release tyype deal to be honest.

Hey, it's better than you becoming someone's girlfriend. :doggystyle:

There's ony like 5 people in Jail here. I probaly know them all too. and it's mostly idiots like me racking up the duis.
The Red Wings signed a draft pick named Martin Frk.
And that's his real last name, Frk.
Frk the dick
:happy: :happy: I got the job! :happy: :happy: I got the job! :happy: :happy: It's only temporary with a slight possibility of being hired, but I got it!! :happy: :happy:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::happy: :happy: I got the job! :happy: :happy: I got the job! :happy: :happy: It's only temporary with a slight possibility of being hired, but I got it!! :happy: :happy:

Fuckin A! :high5: :happy:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote::happy: :happy: I got the job! :happy: :happy: I got the job! :happy: :happy: It's only temporary with a slight possibility of being hired, but I got it!! :happy: :happy:
:clap: :happy:
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
LeNeve Wrote:

Fuckin A! :high5: :happy:

Frk'in A even.

:high5:
Frk'in A!!
Brampton Wrote:how long before Pete complains about the newest Pittsburgh trade?

:poke:

Nah, I like that last two, LOVE LOVE LOVE getting rid of Casey McGehee. Just not a fan of the first one with the Jays.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:how long before Pete complains about the newest Pittsburgh trade?

:poke:

Nah, I like that last two, LOVE LOVE LOVE getting rid of Casey McGehee. Just not a fan of the first one with the Jays.

Suck it luger!!!
Congrats B!!!! What will you be doing?? Temp jobs sound fun with the exception of possibly not having a job!!!
blood blood blood blood blood
I hate when my son watches something then mimics it. We watched The Hulk the other day then he started picking up his toys and throwing them across the room... then this past weekend we were boating and he saw all the boats and jetski's... now he's tearing across the house making THE most annoying engine sounds.
NussieT Wrote:Congrats B!!!! What will you be doing?? Temp jobs sound fun with the exception of possibly not having a job!!!

Thanks!! I'll be doing proposals (fancy version of data entry) for an insurance company. Some chick there is going on maternity leave and they need someone to start right away. I guess I impressed them a lot to call right after the interview and say I got the job. The pay is super nice, but this gig might only last 6 weeks to 12 weeks, unless she decides to not come back (her huby is pushing for her not to) then I could get hired in and that means even better opportunities.

One thing I like about temp work is that I get to learn new stuff. Since the economy tanked, there are a lot more opportunities for temporary work than full term. It's like test driving cars and deciding what I like best. I like that. I was really concerned about finding work while pregnant.. Who wants to hire a pregnant broad? This place actually offer a chance to work from home and are more then happy to let me shift my schedule around doc appts, so long as I get at least 40 hours in. It's awesome that I won't have to deal with receptionist crap for a change too. I hate taking phone calls all the damn time. Maybe, I'll impress them enough to keep me regardless... I'm going to try. Plus, the drive is only 20 minutes. Very nice!

As far as the unemployment part... I am still eligible to collect unemployment through the dealership, so I have that for a backup. They should totally build profiles on people collecting unemployment, because it is obvious that I am legit and not mooching off the system.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I predict Brian will be the next to get married... :wink:

Ooh, good call. I keep thinking Joe will be the next one having a kid... Or Dong...

Oh no not me. I may be old but I have a few years before that happens.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink Tuesday, July 2nd 2019 Joe 34 7 12-01-2020, 03:01 AM
Last Post: smithmachinist725
  Only Tuesday, September 13, 2016 Beckster 3 426 06-27-2020, 08:14 AM
Last Post: monika
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Tuesday, Nov 8, 2016 ~ Election Day Beckster 12 1,974 11-21-2016, 04:48 PM
  Tuesday, September 6, 2016 - Back Beckster 1 540 09-06-2016, 02:27 PM
  Tuesday, August 30, 2016 ~ Clowns are scary Beckster 12 1,072 08-30-2016, 02:46 PM
  Tuesday, August 23, 2016 ~ Bat Chronicles Beckster 6 734 08-24-2016, 08:43 AM
  Tuesday, August 9, 2016 ~ Yo Beckster 8 1,091 08-10-2016, 09:51 AM
  Tuesday 08/02/16: Winter is coming Chip 24 2,481 08-02-2016, 04:57 PM
Last Post: LeNeve
  Thursday, July 28, 2016 ~ Beckster 9 918 07-28-2016, 02:56 PM
Last Post: Chip