Dudebro Nation

Full Version: Tuesday July 31, 2012 - There has to be more...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Good morning.

I'm thinking there has to be more to life than an average job, making average money and doing average things. I want more.
there is not.
Average Joe's
Derick Wrote:there is not.

Fuck!
I just ripped some not so average ass. jeebus. :barf:
money = happiness. That is the key.
Joe brought me down like an 8th grade pot head. Confusedad:
I came to work whistling dixie and skippin to my lou, now I'm just staring at shit, thinking, whats the point.
I think I have to go to jail this afternoon too.
LeNeve Wrote:I think I have to go to jail this afternoon too.
you think?
Joe Wrote:Good morning.

I'm thinking there has to be more to life than an average job, making average money and doing average things. I want more.

I read in the paper about some french maniac that tried to swim to america, on a whim. You could try that, thats pretty un average.
In order for there to be more to life than average, you need to be more than average. Decide where you fall, then make it happen
Derick Wrote:In order for there to be more to life than average, you need to be more than average. Decide where you fall, then make it happen

Yeah, that's a hard thing to accept.
LeNeve Wrote:
Joe Wrote:Good morning.

I read in the paper about some french maniac that tried to swim to america, on a whim. You could try that, thats pretty un average.

Strange. I just referred to the internet as the paper. I read on the internet, not the paper.
Derick Wrote:In order for there to be more to life than average, you need to be more than average. Decide where you fall, then make it happen

ah, see, I like this. Depending on how you look at it, I think I actually live an above average life. In my opinion I do. I don't want to live in pleasant valley sunday and shit. Fuck that place. Of course, most of the shit I do, to not feel average, comes with consequences. Injuries, tickets, fines, etc.. but I wouldn't change anything.

I just want more money. I like money.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12