Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7/26/2012 - WTH!!!
So that got me loking up Kenny Powers stuff...

this one is for Rich...

[Image: kenny-powers-exercising.png]
Donginator Wrote:I like the Olympics because I get to watch sports that I never get to watch

Summer- Track & Field, Swimming, shit even gymnastics
Winter- Curling, figure skating, etc

Um... Figure skating???? Really???
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:
beckster Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I've been dealing with my daughter She's breathing real heavy, fever and sleepy. I took her to the drs office yesterday and he said she looks and sounds fine but I'm still worried

Confusedad: I'd go for a 2nd opinion.

I trust my doctor completely. He says the amount she put in, she should be able to expel it too. He said the fever and heavy breathing is from a lack of fluid in the body and the body is try to fight off the last remaining portion of the diesel fuel. Once her body temperature goes down to normal, her breathing eases up and she starts acting like a normal 2 year old

Oh, well, You could've said all that to begin with.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
Donginator Wrote:the fact the dude is even thinking about getting with other women on a trip, he should be fair & break it off with the girl. Its not gonna last anyways

That's so true. That relationship already has an expiration date.
I HATE PIE!!
Lonne3000 Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I USA gets gold in the womens 200m individual medley. I win a comic book. I have 4 other entries too, but the prizes for those suck worse than a comic book.
Isn't that the event that Jake's wife from Major League was in? (Obscure movie reference)

:high5: I almost put that in to watch last night!
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I just dropped Chip's 9 armed def leapord joke on some people. It was hilarious, and almost everyone got it. Everyone over 30 anyway.

:high5:

Someone said "rock on",
then I said, "Like a pyromaniac?"
then someone else said "def leapord, yeah!"
Then I was like "you know what has 9 arms and sucks? def leapord"

then I just walked away backwards, like yeah!, what!? you got something else to say about it? no? okay then, then I faded away. It was pretty sweet.

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
I HATE PIE!!
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I agree with Rich, I don't give two flying fucks what Chick-fil-A's stance on gay rights is. Gay people are still aloud to eat there and probably work there, so who gives a fuck. Their chicken is delicious.

I get that thought.
But I also get the thinking that says there is other delicious food, where your money won't go to support idiots.

I've never had Chick-fil-A, and there are only a couple within an hour of me, so I doubt I'll ever have it.

Are all Christians idiots then? B/c their stance is right in line with their church. They were just too dumb to not bring it up in a press conference. 10 years ago, this wouldn't have even made the news. Pussification 100%
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:Semin signs with Carolina, 1 year $7 mill.

I would have been ecstatic if the Pens had given him that deal. One year to prove his worth. Could easily be a 40 goal guy.

A ton of people are down on his attitude, which is exactly why I would have signed him. 1 year, make or break.

That's way to much money.
I would have been ecstatic if the Pens gave him that deal too.

:high5:

I am sure you would have b/c he would have put up 30 to 40 goals skating with Sid.

Remember, his numbers were down last year since Backstrom was hurt so much and Ovechkin played like shit.

I would have been happy as hell if the Pens had given him that same contract.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Pete Nice Wrote:
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I agree with Rich, I don't give two flying fucks what Chick-fil-A's stance on gay rights is. Gay people are still aloud to eat there and probably work there, so who gives a fuck. Their chicken is delicious.

I get that thought.
But I also get the thinking that says there is other delicious food, where your money won't go to support idiots.

I've never had Chick-fil-A, and there are only a couple within an hour of me, so I doubt I'll ever have it.

Are all Christians idiots then? B/c their stance is right in line with their church. They were just too dumb to not bring it up in a press conference. 10 years ago, this wouldn't have even made the news. Pussification 100%

Christians aren't idiots. People who spend that much money to stop gay marrage are.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 5/23/2012.....wombats unite Brampton 262 882 05-17-2013, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Chip
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Thursday 12/27/2012 - Refresh Joe 145 1,360 12-28-2012, 08:28 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday 12/26/2012 - Christmas Hangover Joe 113 1,484 12-26-2012, 08:05 PM
  Merry Christmas 2012 JDubb 7 603 12-26-2012, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Wednesday 12/19/2012 - Earning it! Joe 125 924 12-20-2012, 12:57 PM
  Tuesday 12/11/2012 - Dedication Joe 48 787 12-12-2012, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  Tuesday - 12/04/2012 Bleachy Clean! Joe 162 1,438 12-04-2012, 07:31 PM