Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7/26/2012 - WTH!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
lazy ass mo suckas. If you guys don't step up and start foruming, I'm going to send Pete Nice to change your diapers, if you catch my drift.

That is all for now. You may resume whatever you were doing.
LeNeve Wrote:lazy ass mo suckas. If you guys don't step up and start foruming, I'm going to send Pete Nice to change your diapers, if you catch my drift.

That is all for now. You may resume whatever you were doing.

Well, back to work then.
working on colors for the new bike

the color is supposed to be fluorscent yellow
Hello bro-mo's!
I can tell you are all in shock of my awesome paint skillz. Dont hate
I've been dealing with my daughter She's breathing real heavy, fever and sleepy. I took her to the drs office yesterday and he said she looks and sounds fine but I'm still worried
Breaking news. Camaros will race in the nation wide series next year.
Morning all...
Derick Wrote:I can tell you are all in shock of my awesome paint skillz. Dont hate

I was all like OMG and shit.
LeNeve Wrote:Breaking news. Camaros will race in the nation wide series next year.
will they be wearing camaro crash helmets?
LeNeve Wrote:Breaking news. Camaros will race in the nation wide series next year.

[youtube]1v3CzvQ9e_w[/youtube]
Brampton Wrote:

you better believe it buddy.
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning all...
Hey Bro, how's the huevos?
LeNeve Wrote:
Brampton Wrote:

you better believe it buddy.

and that reminded me of this video. I thought it was pretty funny.

[youtube]KeGxGao_XoU[/youtube]
JDubb Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning all...
Hey Bro, how's the huevos?
I's say their about 95% back to normal. Took long enough. Not a fun experience, IMO.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8