Dudebro Nation

Full Version: 7/26/2012 - WTH!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
I just dropped Chip's 9 armed def leapord joke on some people. It was hilarious, and almost everyone got it. Everyone over 30 anyway.
[Image: 255300_247440408707618_525330490_n.jpg]
shovel selling slut.
I've never seen a hot chick working at the home depot
Chip's a luger
POD is rock hard for God
Pete Nice Wrote:I agree with Rich, I don't give two flying fucks what Chick-fil-A's stance on gay rights is. Gay people are still aloud to eat there and probably work there, so who gives a fuck. Their chicken is delicious.

I get that thought.
But I also get the thinking that says there is other delicious food, where your money won't go to support idiots.

I've never had Chick-fil-A, and there are only a couple within an hour of me, so I doubt I'll ever have it.
LeNeve Wrote:yous guys are a bunch of boring butt nuggets.

You're in that group too.
I was gone all afternoon.
LeNeve Wrote:I just dropped Chip's 9 armed def leapord joke on some people. It was hilarious, and almost everyone got it. Everyone over 30 anyway.

:high5:
LeNeve Wrote:I've never seen a hot chick working at the home depot

I have.
Never at Lowe's though.
Chip Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I agree with Rich, I don't give two flying fucks what Chick-fil-A's stance on gay rights is. Gay people are still aloud to eat there and probably work there, so who gives a fuck. Their chicken is delicious.

I get that thought.
But I also get the thinking that says there is other delicious food, where your money won't go to support idiots.

I've never had Chick-fil-A, and there are only a couple within an hour of me, so I doubt I'll ever have it.
:eek:

the best things about chic filet are these little spicy chicken sandwiches on biscuits, and a couple pickles. They have those at mcdonalds now, and mcdonalds still accepts the gays and tards, so get them chickens there.
Pete Nice Wrote:Semin signs with Carolina, 1 year $7 mill.

I would have been ecstatic if the Pens had given him that deal. One year to prove his worth. Could easily be a 40 goal guy.

A ton of people are down on his attitude, which is exactly why I would have signed him. 1 year, make or break.

That's way to much money.
I would have been ecstatic if the Pens gave him that deal too.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

I get that thought.

:eek:

the best things about chic filet are these little spicy chicken sandwiches on biscuits, and a couple pickles. They have those at mcdonalds now, and mcdonalds still accepts the gays and tards, so get them chickens there.

Fast food chicken sandwhiches were never my thing...

On a related note, I found out today a Buffalo Wild Wings and a Smashburger are opening right around the corner from me.

:happy:

To go along with 5 Guys, Steak n Shake, and all the other awesome stuff right there, I'm loving my neighborhood.
Chip Wrote:
LeNeve Wrote:I just dropped Chip's 9 armed def leapord joke on some people. It was hilarious, and almost everyone got it. Everyone over 30 anyway.

Someone said "rock on",
then I said, "Like a pyromaniac?"
then someone else said "def leapord, yeah!"
Then I was like "you know what has 9 arms and sucks? def leapord"

then I just walked away backwards, like yeah!, what!? you got something else to say about it? no? okay then, then I faded away. It was pretty sweet.
LeNeve Wrote:
Chip Wrote:

Someone said "rock on",
then I said, "Like a pyromaniac?"
then someone else said "def leapord, yeah!"
Then I was like "you know what has 9 arms and sucks? def leapord"

then I just walked away backwards, like yeah!, what!? you got something else to say about it? no? okay then, then I faded away. It was pretty sweet.

:roflmao:

Should have done one of these while walking backwards too.

[Image: tumblr_lbni9gUZ9N1qafcyvo1_500.gif]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8