Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7/26/2012 - WTH!!!
Donginator Wrote:JDubb Or Pete- the new LA fitness that is eventually opening is already getting on peoples bad side. They heavily promoted a pre-opening sign up deal based on the planned opening day. They have delayed the opening 3 times & wrote on their facebook page its now opening in the fall, not a specific date. People who already signed up were never notified or given a credit/discount/explanation. How is it for you guys dealing with management?
I haven't had any problems with the gym so I haven't had to deal with the mgmt at all.
Rich: Why would you hate me for hating everyone who likes the olypmics?
:?
Chip Wrote:Rich: Why would you hate me for hating everyone who likes the olypmics?
:?

Rich needs a good old fashion ass kicking. I bet his Grandpa loved the olympics.
Here's a relevant article about the Olympics.

http://uk.askmen.com/top_10/travel/top-1...es_10.html
360 Gamertag: Lonne3000
Words With Friends: Lonne3000
JDubb Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:JDubb Or Pete- the new LA fitness that is eventually opening is already getting on peoples bad side. They heavily promoted a pre-opening sign up deal based on the planned opening day. They have delayed the opening 3 times & wrote on their facebook page its now opening in the fall, not a specific date. People who already signed up were never notified or given a credit/discount/explanation. How is it for you guys dealing with management?
I haven't had any problems with the gym so I haven't had to deal with the mgmt at all.
got it, you just go, renew once a year at the same price?

I knew not to even consider a pre-sale until i see the actual gym
aka ChrisinPCNY aka Chris3mes1
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
I can already tell, when they're talking about the olympics, I'll listen to something else.
It'll all be like that last hour, and they're just too stupid.
I'm surprised by you guys, there hasnt been a single hot olympic chic post or thread
[Image: cat.gif]
I'm a juggernaut of awesomeness
Lonne3000 Wrote:Here's a relevant article about the Olympics.

:high5: or 10 places I need to visit :grin:
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Donginator Wrote:

:roflmao:

The question is, would you start from 10 and work your way up to 1, or go for 1 and work your way down?
360 Gamertag: Lonne3000
Words With Friends: Lonne3000
Lonne3000 Wrote:
Donginator Wrote:

:roflmao:

The question is, would you start from 10 and work your way up to 1, or go for 1 and work your way down?
with Brazil & Greece being 1 & 2

definitely 10 to 1- to prepare myself for Brazil & Greece
Xbox- D0NGINAT0R
Derick Wrote:I'm surprised by you guys, there hasnt been a single hot olympic chic post or thread
Yes. Joe posted a video of some hot aulstralian runner dancing and stuff.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
Brampton Wrote:
Pete Nice Wrote:I am so sick of when Penn State people come on the radio or television and talk about how they have a high graduation rate and academics are so important.

What a joke.

Anthony Morelli was their QB. He failed the SAT's 5 times before he finally scored high enough to qualify by NCAA standards. He graduated High School with the lowest possible GPA in order to be academically eligible his freshman year. People who went to high school with him will tell you he cheated his way to that pathetic GPA. He was on NCAA academic suspension at least twice while at Penn State, despite a heavy courseload of gym classes for his phys ed major.

Players stay 4 years at PSU b/c they probably won't get drafted otherwise. Take a look at the PSU players drafted in the first 3 rounds the last 20 years. Over 70% of them left without graduating. That means, the NFL level talent leaves early, like other schools, PSU just doesn't have as much NFL level top notch talent, many of their NFL players are lower end bench players, guys like Levi Brown, Tamna Hall, Lavar Arrington, Brandon Short. Larry Johnson and others who are top round players who turn into NFL stars, all left early.

It's all smoke and mirrors. And the arrogance of PSU people is really starting to piss me off. Fuck you and your child molesting football program.

Also, Penn State had not accepted the NCAA sanctions, they would have gotten a 4 year death penalty, I wish their arrogant asses would not have accepted it.
I have seen quite a few of the facebook responses from the people you know.........is there a nuclear reactor or high led content in the water in happy Valley?

I'm a Michigan fan, and if this type of garbage happened there, I wouldn't defend it. Its ludicrous

It is not so much of a high lead content thing, more of a cult type thing. Think Davik Koresh, or Branch Davidions. That is what Penn State fans are like. Football before everything. Joe Pa can do no wrong.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
Donginator Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
got it, you just go, renew once a year at the same price?

I knew not to even consider a pre-sale until i see the actual gym
Yep.

I have NO issues with LA Fitness. I called to cancel my wife from the membership b/c she was pregnant and they told me they could just suspend her account until she could come again and we would only pay half until then also, then just call up again when she could come and we would not need new cards or anything. LA Fitness is great.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
LeNeve Wrote:
Derick Wrote:I'm surprised by you guys, there hasnt been a single hot olympic chic post or thread
Yes. Joe posted a video of some hot aulstralian runner dancing and stuff.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

We could probably post that hot, racist, greek chick too..

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 5/23/2012.....wombats unite Brampton 262 882 05-17-2013, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Chip
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Thursday 12/27/2012 - Refresh Joe 145 1,360 12-28-2012, 08:28 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday 12/26/2012 - Christmas Hangover Joe 113 1,484 12-26-2012, 08:05 PM
  Merry Christmas 2012 JDubb 7 603 12-26-2012, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Wednesday 12/19/2012 - Earning it! Joe 125 924 12-20-2012, 12:57 PM
  Tuesday 12/11/2012 - Dedication Joe 48 787 12-12-2012, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  Tuesday - 12/04/2012 Bleachy Clean! Joe 162 1,438 12-04-2012, 07:31 PM