Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7/26/2012 - WTH!!!
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
MattInMinnesota Wrote:Morning all...
Hey Bro, how's the huevos?
I's say their about 95% back to normal. Took long enough. Not a fun experience, IMO.
Good thing you only go through it once...hopefully. :roflmao:
JDubb Wrote:

You can only ask about his balls one more time, until you have to come out officially.
Derick Wrote:working on colors for the new bike

the color is supposed to be fluorscent yellow

Wow... those are some paint skills you got there..... :roll:
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
NussieT Wrote:I've been dealing with my daughter She's breathing real heavy, fever and sleepy. I took her to the drs office yesterday and he said she looks and sounds fine but I'm still worried

Confusedad: I'd go for a 2nd opinion.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
I HATE PIE!!
LeNeve Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

You can only ask about his balls one more time, until you have to come out officially.
Nope, I'm done. :roflmao:
beckster aka Tatertits Wrote:
NussieT Wrote:I've been dealing with my daughter She's breathing real heavy, fever and sleepy. I took her to the drs office yesterday and he said she looks and sounds fine but I'm still worried

Confusedad: I'd go for a 2nd opinion.
^agree^
MattInMinnesota Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:
I's say their about 95% back to normal. Took long enough. Not a fun experience, IMO.

I don't want to know about what the 2 of you have been up to.....

[Image: t1520.gif]
I HATE PIE!!
So Covino is saying that, if you're not into pro sports, you shouldn't get into the olympics? :?
Chip Wrote:So Covino is saying that, if you're not into pro sports, you shouldn't get into the olympics? :?
Remember Covino is right. :grin:
:roflmao:

[Image: t15120.gif]
I HATE PIE!!
JDubb Wrote:
Chip Wrote:So Covino is saying that, if you're not into pro sports, you shouldn't get into the olympics? :?

Both of them are being pretty dumb right now.
Rich doesn't like people that root for someone just because they're American?
Chip Wrote:
JDubb Wrote:

Both of them are being pretty dumb right now.
Rich doesn't like people that root for someone just because they're American?
Rich hates america.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
I am so sick of when Penn State people come on the radio or television and talk about how they have a high graduation rate and academics are so important.

What a joke.

Anthony Morelli was their QB. He failed the SAT's 5 times before he finally scored high enough to qualify by NCAA standards. He graduated High School with the lowest possible GPA in order to be academically eligible his freshman year. People who went to high school with him will tell you he cheated his way to that pathetic GPA. He was on NCAA academic suspension at least twice while at Penn State, despite a heavy courseload of gym classes for his phys ed major.

Players stay 4 years at PSU b/c they probably won't get drafted otherwise. Take a look at the PSU players drafted in the first 3 rounds the last 20 years. Over 70% of them left without graduating. That means, the NFL level talent leaves early, like other schools, PSU just doesn't have as much NFL level top notch talent, many of their NFL players are lower end bench players, guys like Levi Brown, Tamna Hall, Lavar Arrington, Brandon Short. Larry Johnson and others who are top round players who turn into NFL stars, all left early.

It's all smoke and mirrors. And the arrogance of PSU people is really starting to piss me off. Fuck you and your child molesting football program.

Also, Penn State had not accepted the NCAA sanctions, they would have gotten a 4 year death penalty, I wish their arrogant asses would not have accepted it.
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
10 minutes into their first conversation about the olympics, and I hope they just don't bring it up again.
whats the logic behind this opinion?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Wednesday 5/23/2012.....wombats unite Brampton 262 882 05-17-2013, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Chip
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Thursday 12/27/2012 - Refresh Joe 145 1,360 12-28-2012, 08:28 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday 12/26/2012 - Christmas Hangover Joe 113 1,484 12-26-2012, 08:05 PM
  Merry Christmas 2012 JDubb 7 603 12-26-2012, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Wednesday 12/19/2012 - Earning it! Joe 125 924 12-20-2012, 12:57 PM
  Tuesday 12/11/2012 - Dedication Joe 48 787 12-12-2012, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Brampton
  Tuesday - 12/04/2012 Bleachy Clean! Joe 162 1,438 12-04-2012, 07:31 PM