Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
7/23/2012.......Death Penalty? I hope so
NussieT Wrote:LeNeve, I was pissed off at both Jim for not watching her and leaving where she could reach it. Once I got her to the hospital I completely mellowed out and realized accidents happen. I talked to several people and they as children drank random things. My brother did peroxide, Jim's mom partners drank turpentine another drank gasoline and our business partner drank a bottle of vinegar.
We are super careful when it comes to moving equipment with the kids. We try and keep them in the truck as much as possible when moving things around.

I think Iva was on to something.

[Image: Baby-Leash.jpg]
NussieT Wrote:LeNeve, I was pissed off at both Jim for not watching her and leaving where she could reach it. Once I got her to the hospital I completely mellowed out and realized accidents happen. I talked to several people and they as children drank random things. My brother did peroxide, Jim's mom partners drank turpentine another drank gasoline and our business partner drank a bottle of vinegar.
We are super careful when it comes to moving equipment with the kids. We try and keep them in the truck as much as possible when moving things around.
Chip drank semen.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
i bleed green Wrote:
Chip drank semen.

Wtf
Chip Wrote:
i bleed green Wrote:
Chip drank semen.

Wtf
It was there for the taking.
Everything I say is not true and all things I claim to have done or do are just made up for argument sake!!
[Image: nph_loves_mondays.gif]
[Image: 217823_397648633625990_1820315773_n.jpg]
I was a Little League superstar, don't hate.

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
[Image: 1square07.jpg][Image: 1square01.jpg]
[Image: 562761_397643733626480_1557616891_n.jpg]

Dudebro #5 on the Rich Davis poll and Dudebro #11 on the Steve Covino Poll.  Former Dudebro #18.
These threads are all discombobulated and what not now.

Also Chip is a semen demon apparently. That sucks.
[Image: 319359_397685106955676_1015408850_n.jpg]

This was posted on facebook by a kid I went to High School with. I kinda want to tell him to go eat a bowl of dick's. Why do Penn State fans just not get it? It doesn't matter if the current players were not involved, the football program WAS. Kids were being raped and it was being covered up for the good name of the football program.

Does everyone now realize why I hate Penn State so much? Their fans lack all reasoning, and in this case, morality, it is like a brainwashed cult.

"LAST TIME I'M GONNA VENT!!

This was NOT a cover up, and until I see a REAL report, I will take a stand!!

People are always asking...”What about the victims??” How do you think they feel? Yes they were victimized, however, people also need to realize that the only time they got to speak about this, was in the court room when they convicted that "Monster"
I think they at least owe it to these young men, to hear what their positions are regarding Joe Paterno and the statue, regarding whether Penn State should be sanctioned from participating in athletic events, etc. Instead Penn State and the NCAA took it into their own hands to play the role of judge and jury in this case, without hearing from what could have been construed as a critical witness.
Let’s imagine what they are going through. I'm sure most and if not all of these victims were, or are PENN STATE Fans! To see this happen to the school they probably wanted to go to, or WENT to, is probably hurting them, and making them feel guilty for coming forward, how is this “Helping them heal”?!
I’m sure they would have accepted the $60 million in fines, the scholarships being cut, and probation, but the Statue, Bowls and the Wins had nothing to do with this. The current students/athletes, have NOTHING to do with this, the players who gave their all, busted their a$$es, and played with honor and dignity, to a school they love, to get those wins had NOTHING to do with this, but yet all are being punished!!! The media is focusing so much on punishing the WRONG people in this matter, the one they need to be punishing to the highest, is the MONSTER that started it all, yet we hardly hear his name mentioned!!
I give up in arguing with so many people! My opinion is lastly stated!! So be it!! All I do is pray and hope the victims get the help and healing they need!
FOREVER PSUFAN4LIFE!!"

Wow... So he's ok with supporting a guy who knew what was going on to innocent kids? That's what I would be posting at a remark like that. What an idiot.
Just because someone can call me Mom now doesn't mean I am gonna be Betty Freakin Cocker and bake any pies.
Beckster is the new Dexter
I HATE PIE!!
I don't agree with the PSU punishment but that guy you know is way out there with his thinking.

My favorite part was that he was upset that it hurt the fans. Like some kid that had a dick in his ass really cares about how the guy in the beer helmet feels.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  thursday Jan 5, 2012.....well done Eddie Brampton 237 5,593 02-23-2017, 09:43 PM
Last Post: Beckster
  Thursday, March 3, 2016 ~ Snow means Death Beckster 18 1,537 03-04-2016, 02:22 PM
  Wednesday 5/23/2012.....wombats unite Brampton 262 882 05-17-2013, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Chip
  Wednesday 05/15 - I hope everyone is happy now... JDubb 89 449 05-15-2013, 09:42 PM
Last Post: Joe
  New Years Eve 2012.....Go suck it new year Brampton 30 1,140 12-31-2012, 10:02 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Thursday 12/27/2012 - Refresh Joe 145 1,360 12-28-2012, 08:28 PM
Last Post: NussieT
  Wednesday 12/26/2012 - Christmas Hangover Joe 113 1,484 12-26-2012, 08:05 PM
  Merry Christmas 2012 JDubb 7 603 12-26-2012, 02:26 PM
Last Post: Donginator
  Wednesday 12/19/2012 - Earning it! Joe 125 924 12-20-2012, 12:57 PM
  Tuesday 12/11/2012 - Dedication Joe 48 787 12-12-2012, 08:25 AM
Last Post: Brampton